Conversation Between Fate and Xithor

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Hmm...Both of them, huh? Well, one has brilliant gameplay (SO) and the other, amazing story (VP). Although generally speaking, lots of people find Valkyrie Profile 2 confusing. Star Ocean 3 is more of a standard RPG, and a very enjoyable one at that. I'd go with Star Ocean, I think, if you haven't already bought one. xD
  2. So I was perusing in Gamestop earlier today and I saw two titles both for $12.99, figuring you were the one who told me about Valkyrie Profile 2 I figured I'd ask your opinion. IF you had to buy one which would you buy?

Valkyrie Profile 2 or Star Ocean: Till the End of Time?
  3. Valkyrie Profile is on PS1, Valkyrie Profile 2 is on PS2, Vlakyrie Profile: Lenneth (which is a remake of the PS1 version) is on PSP, and Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume is on DS. =3

Ooh, I just saw the My Last Breath one. =D EPIC. ='] Haha, I had a feeling that you'd like Angels!
  4. What system is Valkyrie Profile on? Might have to play that now lol. I uploaded quite a few new videos bc I started going through my old stuff and I liked it all lol there are two Evanescence songs and some DBZ and Naruto stuff on my channel now.

Here's a link: Xithor22's Channel

Btw, Angels by Within Temptation is now on my next to be made into a video list. Everytime I listen to it I love it more haha
  5. I'm into the character design and stuff from FF and KH more, too. =3 Although, have you ever played Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria? The plot centers around (divine) revenge, so some of the scenes are incredible. YouTube - Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria - Intro U.S. That's the opening.
    'Kay, I'll be waiting. ^_^
  6. Yea, I was really into DBZ back in the days where I had tons of free time and was cranking out videos left and right. Now I have studying and other things to do and don't have as much free time but I usually use FF and KH now. I'll send you a link when I put some up later tonight
  7. Oh, those are great songs, and My Last Breath is the one that I was hoping you'd used. =D Are they all DBZ?
  8. I've used Bring Me To Life, Going Under, and My Last Breath for sure that I can remember but I'll look them up and put them up on YouTube later today, or the other site if they get blocked =/
  9. DBz is pretty cool. Which songs did you use? I'd love to watch some of them. =D
  10. I've actually made three of four videos with Evanescense, another great band, but I don't think I used FF or KH I think those were using DBZ clips. I could try to put some of them up on YouTube if it doesn't block them again lol
  11. I think it's because to those people, it's not really the song that matters, it's the clips. They just want to show " a few epic scenes" from the game, and the music is just there for consistent sound. >>"

What? That's totally lame. XX Yeah, Within Temptation has amazing songs packed with extremity but also great lyrics. Have you ever made anything with an Evanescence song? They're my favorite band. ~^_^~
  12. I know what you mean, I see some videos on YouTube that are at like 100,000+ hits and I look and them and they miss so many chances to do things with each song it's frustrating lol

Thank you again, frustrated right now by YouTube bc it's blocking my Stand My Ground video worldwide and I can't get past it so I had to use that other website. But I just looked up that Angels song, I gotta say Within Temptation is becoming a favorite of mine already, they make great music for videos.
  13. Your AMVs are so...epic, you know? And I love that. =D You have those people who just put a song in the background and showcase random clips from the game, but yours actually flows with the song. =3
    Have you heard the song Angels by Within Temptation? It's incredible, and the lyrics seem perfect for something "vengeful."
  14. Why thank you very much, I try to take advantage of lyrics in songs like that as much as I can. I tried to add another layer to it with all the sound clips with Roxas/Axel/Xion but don't know if it landed lol but thanks Fate
  15. Ooh, I saw Stand My Ground in your siggy and checked out the AMV. I love it! =D
    The part where the song begins with "I can see" and Riku opens his eyes was brilliant, I thought. That and Within Temptation is awesome.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 19
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast