Conversation Between soramaster and RamesesII

27 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. i wont be, and same goes to u, dont be a stranger
  2. Yeah gotta love the FMA hope to see you around more lol don't be stranger
  3. good, nice with Fullmetal Alchemist, things r good, just that on April 6 i had my laptop taken away and had to wait 30 days just to get it back, but that is olden news
  4. Nice go the bleach wallpaper, how is things?
  5. yea cya later then, hope to talk to ya soon, oh wait i forgot its Spring Break, so im gonna be hyped up on nothing ok i'll ttyl
  6. Cool okay i have to go i will talk to you later catch ya.
  7. lol right now im listening to The Clash's song Should I Stay Or Should I Go
    i played Rock Band one time and i was using the Gutair and i set it on easy mode (i take things easily till i get better at them)) and i made like 100%
  8. Lmao sounds like fun i have an older brother and a younger one.
  9. lol dude my older bro John david Roth almost cut my arm off with one of his Samurai Swords, and he kept trying to hit me in my balls with a barbed 2/4
    though, god i hate my twin bro's music he is like a Dead Metal Music Fan, im a different type, and to let ya kno me and my twin bro look lothin alike, but he older than me by like 1minute
  10. wow that might be some interesting mix of music lol
    Really are you serious i love to draw swords and stuff i am sort of obsessed with anything sharp even with the amount of times i have cut myself lmao
  11. yea ive listened to them i like Funeral of Hearts, and i draw like swords, flowers, and characters (random characters) and i want to start a band thats like Punk Rock/Country/Metal
  12. Lol cool pic what sort of band do you want to start, i have heard of BFMV but never really listened to the have you heard of HIM
    What sort of stuff do you like to draw
  13. yea, lol well im listening to a band called Bullet for my Valentine
    also for some reason i want to start a band, but i do draw alot, but they dont look great
  14. Lol righto, i had a small beard but it got all uneven so i had to start again but my family aren't very hairy people lol so i find it hard to grow a decent one.
  15. lol hey im gonna change my profile pic to wat i look like in rl right now and u can ask me any question u want to if u want, i leave the choice to the person and also when it comes to protect family members or people i kno, then i will risk my life just to save them, seriously and plus people tend to get confused about my age, ive got like a beard but im keepin a gotee and ive got a mustash they think im like 17 or 18 and im like no im 16
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 27
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast