Conversation Between soramaster and Treize

13 Visitor Messages

1. Hello. It's been a long time, but I still remember you. Sorry for the late reply, but I don't come on frequently anymore. So, what have you been up to over the past three years? lol
  2. Why hello there Treize, I don't know if you remember me or not, in all honesty I can't say that I remember you, but I do remember the parts where I said squall, it's in this conversation. However those were made three years ago, you might of forgotten or this is a different person now XP
  3. Yeah I changed the font color, if it is still too hard to read it then let me know, and yes I know it is a long time. Mainly because of school, oh forgot to mention that I'm back on the Honor Roll because of my perfect attendence lol
  4. Hey, I haven't seen you online in a long time. Everything is pretty much the same with me. How have you been? I hope to see more of your posts around here again.

Also, I suggest that you change the background or the font color for your profile. The black is nearly impossible to read. ><
  5. Hello, sorry if I annoy you by putting this here, but what have you been up to? and it has been awhile since I came back
  6. hey there Squall
  7. yea, well thx for the tip anyways, guess they really did change it alot, of course anyways ive made posts of my own, though i accidently put one in the wrong place, it got closed, but i put another one in respone to the closed one in the correct section, though barely anyone have posted in it other than me and HUNK
  8. Yeah, I guess they are called Thanks now. I'm not exactly sure how it works now, but back when it was rep your level increased after you got a certain number of rep points. You gained points if someone gave you positive rep and would lose points if someone gave you negative rep. The amount of points that would be added or subtracted from your total was pretty much in proportion to the amount of rep the person who was giving you positive or negative rep had. It was all taken down awhile ago because people were taking advantage of it, but people complained so it is back again as "Thanks". I'm not sure if it is like that now anymore. Apparently the points don't really matter very much anymore so I'm not sure how you can increase the number of green boxes you have or increase your rep level.
  9. yea of course u can ask me anything if you want, seriously i do not mind it, and plus how do you increase those Green things, last time i checked they were called Thanks, i wanna know how to increase them, seriously it bothers me
  10. Good luck getting to 100 posts. It is pretty easy to increase your post count here. I probably have over 1000 posts in Trivia threads alone.
  11. listening to songs on my PSP, on Gaiaonline, on Yahoo Messenger, and being bored LOL
    im usually bored everyday, and plus im trying to reach 100 posts, but of course im at like 37, which means ive got 63 more to go and half-way is 13 more, im good at math, and i like to draw alot, no seriously i draw alot of pics, mostly people (random, not real or final fantasy) i also draw swords and flowers (do not ask why i just do like to draw flowers)
  12. Hey. I'm writing a paper and reading A Tale of Two Cities even though it is already after midnight. It is going to be a lot of fun. What are you doing tonight?
  13. hey there Squall, what are you doing this night
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13