Conversation Between Fang and Unknownangel

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Really busy just got back from my great aunts house and now waiting for a ps1 memory card from my friend so I can start playing FF7. -_-
  2. Has it been that long? time sure flies.

Umm nothin' much just went through watching Parasite Eve: The Third Birthday..I think it's gonna be awesome! How are you?
  3. Hey it been a while, whats up?
  4. Well thats good. Me not so well have trouble with house like no water, long story tell you next time if you like. No electricity thing for me for 2 days. And computer even longer since last week so woun't be here often and finished semester exams last week. And yah.
  5. Mine was very fine. =D
  6. Pretty good, your?
  7. A very Merry Christmas to you too How was your day?
  8. Yep and Marry Christmas!
  9. Spending time with family is the best thing in the holidays
  10. Same here. Sister is coming home from Howie and graduated there. My whole family is together after 4 years that I remember. And we are going to Watch Sherlock Homes on xmas. And other stuff.
  11. Open presents and have Christmas dinner with family and friends How about you?
  12. Whats your plan for xmas?I really like you back ground its really sweet!
  13. How did you break your thumb?
  14. I'm sorry to hear that, hope it gets better soon.

The same thing happened to me year ago, my right thumb got stuck into a door in my house. It was very painful, but still, I was able to move it. Then, it healed on its own after a while.

Have you been to hospital to have it checked?
  15. All right.My left thumbs was broken for two weeks get my cast on but can't do certain things with out it for 4 more weeks. But I'm doin fine.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 18
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast