Conversation Between Fang and Zargabaath

3 Visitor Messages

1. Besides the "Battle Mania" Fragment Skill that I'm currently working on. Your VM is greatly appreciated. Very helpful and I cannot thank you enough.

I mean it, thank you!
  2. I got the Tonberry, not the Don Tonberry. And yes Tonberry is in 300AF Bresha Ruins. It is a distortion monster. Well you could wait to get the Fragment Skill that increases monster crystal drops. But I just 5-stared it along with using feral link abilities that helps with recruiting.

The Fragment Skill is called, "Monster Collector" which is acquired by getting all the fragments in Vile Peaks 200AF and 10 AF. I was able to get the Tonberry before I had that. There is a 15% chance to get the Tonberry crystal every battle. However there are some things you will need for the battle. The monster, Dragoon, does really good in this battle.

The weapons Indrajit, for Serah, and the Romulus and Remus for Noel are needed. Those increase the ATB Gauge by a lot sort of having "haste" on. In order to get those you will need to fight Immortal on the Archylte Steppe as it drops both of those weaspons. For that fight make sure to have 2 delicate spark rings on each character to boost thunder resistance. The monster Orion is good against Immortal because it has resistance to electricity. Have a synergist that knows "enfire" because Immortal is weak to fire along with the its sword Centurion.
  3. Hi there,

It's great that you collected the Monster Crystal of Don Tonberry from your 4th attempt as your post says in FFXIII-2 thread. People usually report 10-15 attempts. Would you give me some tips that increase the chance of capturing him? Tonberry supposed to appear anywhere in AF300 Bresha Ruins, right?

Thank you in advance.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3