Conversation Between Fang and Hiromi Kikawada

26 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. *pokes* I dunno if i have messaged you yet DX Its been sooo long! o.o And you changed your username... *was confused for a bit*

We were talking about... Dissidia... DX I never play it anymore... ._.
  2. Haha. That's what I, really, do in most Final Fantasy games . They handle their stories very well and I, seriously, can't wait to hear what happens next

Can't tell since I didn't obtain all the reports. But it seems that Cosmos and Chaos reports are like short stories detailing the secrets behind the origin of the war of Dissidia.

Oh that's great to hear, How many stories have you beaten so far?
  3. Ooh... then maybe i should hurry up and beat the game, then complete the other things later? <XD

Cosmos and Chaos reports? O_O. ... XD i dunno what that is... i should beat the game soon... XD

I beat another story awhile ago... Bartz's...
    Im just trying to find free time... ._. So i could play.
  4. My school is pretty lame. No way I'm gonna miss it

I only did the story in Dissida. Actually, when it comes to Final Fantasy games, I do the story.Then, after that I may complete it later..strange, huh?

Im trying to unlock Cosmos and Chaos Reports. I have only Cosmos report 7 and it doesn't make any sense at all that’s why I need to find the other reports.
  5. Hehe, actualy, you might miss school, if you get a boring job. XD

Hmm... lets see... i still havent beat the game on Dissidia, i want to complete all storys at 100% before i do.

I now got my Warrior of Light to LV 100!
    Next up... i think ill work on my Cecil... with... Dark Flame spam! XD

And we DO have lot in common! :3 How fun!

I think it sad that Aerith san died too... u_u. I liked her... *sniff*

BTW, what are you trying to unlock? :3
  6. You know Hiromi,People are telling me how much I would miss school after graduation I dont believe them

If there were a female charecter, I'd played as Aerith or Yuna because the two are my favorite.

Yeah Dissida wasn't too hard to beat. I completed this game in 2 weeks with Cloud and the others but mostly was Cloud he was level 77 but now he is level 100. While the others are around level 30

and now Im working on unlocking this cool features in the option menu.

Wow Cloud Strife is your favorite too? and you picked Monday as a bouns day? wow we share a lot in common

yeah that picture of Cloud in your avy and siggy.. I really do like'em..it was really an amazing scene when he was asking Aerith for forgiveness *sniff* so touching..so sad she had to die. I wish she didn't.
  7. Ah, and of course the game is still awesome without the female characters. :] But playing a female would be nice, once in awhile.

I wish they had Arieth san. u_u. I like her. ^^.

What kind of female would you like to play? x3 If they were to have one..
  8. Yeah.... u_u. Study take all my time...
    But thank you. ^^. Im hoping to do well too.. >_<.

Wow! You already beat the game?! Dx I havent, i only play on my bonus day. Just getting my characters to LV 100 for now. u_u.
    I heard it not too hard to beat, i should try sometime...

Hehe We both like Cloud san. >w<. My avatar... you like it?
    I have him in my signature also. :]

Oh! Oh! I chose monday too! O_O. Wow. ^^. How nice. I chose monday because in Japan its called "Getsuyoubi" and getsu mean moon. ^^.
  9. Hiya Hiromi,

Aww. Yeah I know about that!Exams,studying,works...all sucks your time out..Hope you do well though^^

About Dissidia,hehe you wont believe it! I bet the game already..too fast isn't? yeah, this game is so additctive, cant let go of the PSP..so I took the advantage of the holiday

aww my favorite character? its Cloud Strife, cant stop looking at your avatar and I picked Monday as a bonus day. What about you?

I totally agree with you, I wish there were female characters like Yuna, Tifa, Lightning and Ashe..but oh well,never mind.. the game still awesome without them..right, Hiromi?
  10. Brnthsdiscout san~ Hello. ^^. How are you?
    Me, I am doing a bit better nowadays.
    Still busy with study though. T^T. I cant find time to be active on forum...

I LOVE DISSIDIA!!!!! 8D I havent beat the game yet, but i beat a few stories now.

I got Cloud, Squall,Zidane and Tidus to LV 100 already.

Im working on Warrior of Light ATM. ^^.

My favorite character is Cloud or Squall. xD But i wish there was more female Character to play. :<

Who is your favorite? ^^. And what day did you choose as bonus day?
  11. Hi Hiromi,aww so sorry to hear that how are you doing these days? great I hope.
    yeah I got Final Fantasy Dissidia!! it is a great game, I love the speed of its combat.I've already beat Cloud's story*it was the easiest one * who is your favorite character?
  12. Hi Brnthdiscout san. Im not doing very well...

Ah,and i couldnt reply to your message,since i had no internet for two month! x_x.

Hmm...im playing Dissidia Final Fantasy! Dx Its so...addicting!
    Did you get it yet? Its really fun.
  13. Hey Hiromi, it's been ages since I talked to you.How are you? Im doing fine just playing Ninja Gaiden II what about you?
    aaaaaaand don't worry about replying late...same here lol
  14. Owh no! Late reply! Hiromi is sorry!Dx

I have not been checking here often anymore...D:

Well...i am doing good...and bad at the same time...D':
    Hmm...how are yuu doing?
  15. Hi,it's been ages since I talked to you, How are you?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 26
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast