Conversation Between Fang and Unknown Entity

136 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Hehe

Trying to beat Mass Effect 3 on Insanity and I got the "The Hunger Games" trilogy. Wondering what is the difference between the book and the movie. Do you know the difference, sis?
  2. Of course I remember you! Haha. ^^

I'm good too. Anything new? =D
  3. Because I've missed you and wondered if you still remember me I love each one of new avatar!

Few ups and downs but all in all been good. You okay too?
  4. I see you peaking at my profile.

How're you doing, sis? ^^
  5. Thankies~! =D

I like my Xbox. I use it mainly to chat with my boyfriend while I play games though. I have too many PS3 games to work through atm. xD;
  6. Happy Bleated Birthday!!! I hope you had a great one! Did you like your XBox? Not bad compared to PS3, right?
  7. Of course! I'm sending you a request
  8. Long time no see! =O

You can add me haha. I only got my Xbox a few weeks ago. What's your tag, so I know who's adding me?
  9. Haha yeah. Very busy actually. Other than that it's been great! I feel so behind on everything

BTW can I add you on XBOX LIVE?
  10. Of course! You're my Yakuza liking sister - how can I forget! =D

I've been okay. Been looking for a job since September, and I'm not even close to an interview yet. But I'm in a fit for work training thing for the next two weeks, so hopefully...

Anyway, sounds like you've been busy? xD
  11. Wow you still remember me? It's been quite long. I was a little bit busy with life but all been good. How are you, sis? I missed you!

P.S: And first VM reply of 2011!
  12. OMG. It's yoooou.

Hello! First VM of 2011! =D
    How've you been?
  13. Hellooooooo! Final Fantasy XIII is going alright. I've given it a break for now though - I'm not in any hurry to finish it. I'm still on Gran Pulse, just been given the option to leave, but I'm still hanging out there. xD;

Fang is awesome though. Unknown Entity is unoriginal, apparently. I didn't know it was a widely used name on the internet when I picked it. Buuuut... there's only one of me, so I'm cool with it. xD

How're you doing? Got FFXIII? =D
  14. SIS, How is FF13 going?

Glad I could change it to Fang! Actually, I got bored with the previous one hehe. Still, mine is NOT as great as yours.
  15. Nice name change, sis! =D
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 136
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast