Conversation Between UltimaWeapon and Dimi

6 Visitor Messages

1. Ill try asking one of my sister's friends for an old Lacuna Coil album to check how different their older albums are. Im curious now ^^

That Guitar Hero 3 song and Violence (its on their myspace ^^) will be in their next album.
    That if it ever gets released
    Guess we'll have to wait and see (hopefully before 2009!!)
  2. Haha. I love Lacuna Coil. Karmacode's a solid album. Very different then their past albums but still a great one. Fragile, To The Edge, Our Truth, What I See, Without Fear, and The Game are my favorites. And off the Karmacode are, Virtual Environment and Without A Reason are really good too.

Dope was on Guitar Hero III if I recall. I remember playing a song of theirs on the game. I think it was "Nothing For Me Here" or something.
  3. Yea it is.
    It was supposed to be released in June 10... but so far nothing
    No reason has been given for this "delay" :\

I love Felons & Revolutionaries (my favorite of all!) but i also love Life (Slipping Away is awesome)

I see you are a Lacuna Coil's fan ^^ i only listened to one album (Karmacode --> my sister's property =p)

I definitely liked Fragments of Faith and Our Truth.
  4. That's their upcoming album, right?

I've heard it originally was supposed to be released earlier this year but has been delayed.

Debonaire's an awesome song. I really like their Felons and Revolutionaries, Group Therapy, and American Apathy albums.
  5. Yep. Thanks to The Fast and the Furious movie that had Debonaire in its soundtrack. Since then
    Now Im still waiting for No Regrets
  6. Wow. Another Dope fan? Hell yeah!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6