Conversation Between UltimaWeapon and Martin

11 Visitor Messages

1. Who can rock a rhyme like this?
    Bring it to you every time like this?
    Who can rock a rhyme like this?
    (LP song - Step Up)

Beating the only undefeated team was worth mentioning
    This song is perfectly adequate ! The relegation fears are officially over !!

A good finish by Kuyt and a Gomes' mistake almost "killed" the game for Spurs... But Spurs still won!
    I agree that Gomes isnt world class but yet again Brazil isnt known for its goalkeepers...

Oh well... Man Utd beat the former-sensation club Hull that will go the same way as Wigan 2-3 years ago... probably gonna finish 8-9th or so..still would be a very nice start. Maybe better than the Spurs can get... We'll see...
    And Ronaldo is back on track Second brace for CR7 even though Hull's defending was kinda poor in my opinion..

But oh well.. the "run" (for Europe!) might have started
    But one thing I dont know now is if there is an extra UEFA Cup spot this season. Since the Intertoto Cup doesnt exist anymore (this was the last season) and the teams that would play Intertoto will instead play in one of the qualifying stages. I wonder if the highest place team that didnt get in any European competition will get in UEFA qualifying..
  2. Aye and a contender for goal of the season from Mr Bentley, although poor keeping on Almunia's part but I won't take the shine off a good goal.
    I'll kill the jokes off

Berb's pirouette to tee up Ronny's second was a touch of absolute class, annoyed we took the foot off the pedal though because we could have a hatful. Not surprised you want him back haha.

Harry's a top top manager, and he deserves a big job before he retires. He took Portsmouth as far as he could to be brutal. He'll get you finishing in the top half even with the sluggish start you've had. Europe... may be a step too far unless you get on a run but you won't get relegated. Harry had never managed in Europe either so he was relatively inexperienced when it came to the Braga trip. Rest assured you have a good guy at the helm, and someone who will get the best out of you defensively which you certainly need right about now. I'd also get rid of Gomes... not exactly what I'd call world class.
  3. 4 points in 4 days ^^
    No more Xbox and triangle jokes

Damn :\ Berbatov scores and assists... i want him baaaack !!

But tbh i was kinda worried since Redknapp's last match in Portsmouth's command was a not-so-nice 3-0 loss vs Braga.. and he was quite pissed off after that.
  4. Ha... sorry
    I know you're languishing now but still... there's time. We're only 8 games in.

However, what does a Spurs fan do when he sees his team win a game? He turns off his Xbox... (Sorry, I really couldn't help it)
  5. What is the difference between a triangle and the Spurs? Well.. the triangle has 3 points...

Heard it now... Sad joke but its true
  6. Sorry for a late reply, my bad! Yes I saw that little game and a heartfelt congratulations on a superb victory. It was a great game and Bentley is a great buy. Vastly overpriced but that's often the proble with British talent unfortunately...

The Community Shield haha... Thank you very much but that was a dire game if ever I saw one! The best player on the park was Jamesie, but it's a shame because to be brutal both teams played... well very disinterested. Oh well. Just doesn't mean much these days seemingly.

All the best for the season. You've been in scintillating form in pre-season and I genuinely hope you break the top 4.
  7. Grats your club won

I think Man utd deserved a win during the regular time but.. oh well ^^
    But gotta give David James some credit he played well. I couldnt watch the whole match though.

Meanwhile Bentley started showing what hes got The Spurs beat Roma 5-0 today, and Bentley scored twice. Gotta love the free-kick ^^
  8. Gald to hear it.

Haha, well our league is by the best in the world, you have taste. Spurs have always been a good team upfront let down by a weak defence, but Teds a legend. Honestly I'm glad you got to see a couple of games

Teddy did us a massive favour by joining us, especially on the 26th May 1999 as I recall... you sold us a great player but we made him a legend hahaha. I don't think we should poach Berby off you, it's not a transfer a great deal of the Manc fans want, I couldn't possible gauge the opinion of the rest-of-the-world fans but well... you earned his signature, he should stay with you as far as I'm concerned. Players who use clubs as stepping stones... well it's not right.

Arshavin is a quality forward, and although time may not necessarily completely be on his side, he'll have a few years at the top. Top 3? Well I have to be honest, I couldn't really see that but definitely a Top 4 chance if you tighten up at the back. And Dos Santos was an inspired signing
  9. All is well here =)

And nope

Im not British (as you've probably noticed ^^') but the english league is my favorite league
    I lived in England for a while when i was younger, and my dad took me to watch a couple of Spurs' matches ^^ (when Teddy was still in the Spurs)

So no Red Devils here. I support the Spurs and Teddy Sheringham is (well was) one of my favorite players
    Too bad that he transfered to Man Utd next.. And now Man Utd wants to steal another good player from us! (Berbatov!!).

But im confident =p If Berbatov stays and Arshavin comes i think the Spurs will finally get into the top 3 =D
  10. Hi there. I'm pretty average if I'm honest, but thank you for asking

And how are you? All well?

Aye, I'm very English, and regards the whole 'Red Devil' thing, I think so

I live about six miles away from Old Trafford, and I think it's safe to say I've been a few times. Would yourself be a fan?
  11. Hi

How are you?

PS: Finally an european guy !!! btw are you a Red Devils supporter?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11