Conversation Between Dan558 and midgetbob

2 Visitor Messages

1. You were picking apart an arguement that didn't need to be picked apart. You rant on because of word choice, semantics. YES what you said can be true but was never the intent of anyone. I never said you WERE an alcoholic I only said that I consider you one as my OPINION, if you indeed drink alone for no reason other then to drink alcohol. By your insane tangent everyone is a junkie all the time because of hormones, that was never the point of the thread, never angels point, nor anyone elses. It's true in an obscure sense but by no means the proper way to think of things. So your stance is in fact the incorrect one. You picked a slightly ambiguous point and twisted it to insane degrees for no reason other then to stir up shit.

Your way of thinking is insane and frustrating therefore to not get the rush of "drugs" (in your very plain and out of context way of saying things) that produce anger for me I will CHOOSE to ignore your trolling because if I didn't that would make me a drug addict no better or different then someone who injects heroine 12 times a day apparently.
  2. Actually, that whole post was in context. It was responding to what he put to me. A mind altering substance, whether produced by the body naturally or a man made product, is used to improve your mood willingly. He stated doing something willingly to make yourself feel better was blah blah blah and anyone who did it was yadda yadda yadda. That was an incorrect stance to take, as it was very ambiguous and shaky ground to begin with.

But, by all means, continue to claim I'm an alcoholic and have drank myself stupid. I'm rooting for you mate, I really am.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2