Conversation Between Dan558 and Rocky

9 Visitor Messages

1. No havn't beat it yet. I think I got fairly far into the final dungeon for doing almost nothing in the third world though. I got to the castle part of the Void, things started getting hard (crazy wind dragons and stuff) so I started looking up the fights and realized I jumped ahead to the end. I realized i already saved there then started to panic. Now things like the Fork Tower are real easy.
  2. hahaha, can't forget about that teleport. Did you end up beating the game yet?!
  3. Oh thank god, never mind I remembered Teleport might work, and it did.
  4. So it would seem I accidentally went into the last dungeon of FFV. I also saved there before I realized it was the last dungeon. Is there a way to get out?
  5. I forgot how theyre glitched exactly, but the only real benefits in FFV for leveling up are extra HP/MP; getting more strength/defense/etc for your classes really doesn't help at all, since the stat bonuses are so miniscule, so this means having the right classes/skills/equipment for boss battles are crucial, even moreso than grinding levels.

And yeah you're definitely over halfway there. Once you get to the third world, the game becomes a lot less linear, so you could skip a bunch of events and go straight to the final dungeon, but you'd miss out on a lot of important spells/equipment/etc.
  6. In the "No FFV fans?" thread you said the character stats are glitched? How so? I'm playing it right now for PS. Also Krile just replaced Galuf in my game how much would you say is left? All I know is that at some points the worlds merge. So I can only guess maybe I'm a little under 2/3rds of the way done.
  7. Yea I knew about the chocobo pet, I got bored of it fast though, I use the little round wolf (howler?) or a dragon pet. Golems sometimes seemed like too much work for basically the same thing as pets. I always played the dragon story I only got the Jumi/Gem city on one playthrough.
  8. Honestly its been awhile since I've played the game lol so I don't really remember any of the main story arcs, but I do remember using my pets Did you know there was a secret way to get a Chocobo as a pet? I had one for awhile. My friend had his character and I had mine so we'd get my pet as well, with three characters going through No Future mode, it made things a bit easier haha.
  9. What's your favorite story in Legend of Mana? The Jumi, The dragons or another one (I can't really remember the 3rd main story-line). Did you use Golems or Pets?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9