Conversation Between InfiniteRealms and Unknown Entity

147 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. I hope you won't laugh I've never been good at comedy writing

I'll type it up when I get some spare time, since italso gives me an excuse to not use the old fashined pen and paper, other than my wrists aching

(I've just noticed how many smilies I can use in one post. Wow 0.o)
  2. Yeah, writing can be a bugger like that, especially with an over-active imagination. My mind can turn into a pinball machine, bouncing from one idea to the next. x__x

Haha, I doubt I'll laugh. It would be good to read something new and exciting. ;p
  3. I used to write a lot, theres hundreds of sheets littered around my room with fragments of long forgotten stories of mine, but thats the problem, I always lose interest in one in favour of something new, or I just stop writing one for a while because my brother or someone keeps trying to read over my shoulder. I HATE IT!
    And my latest work (which actually I quite like) was cut short by the mocks, which pretty much hit me in the face. I'll maybe post it when they're behind my back

Then you can have a go at laughing at my underuse of similies
  4. Yup, that's right lol. ^^

Yeah, I know that's a big flaw I have. I like them too much, and it starts to sound funny after a while, and sometimes I can derail from what I'm talking about. xD;

Do you write? =]
  5. You deserve an A for remembering the name 0.o So its for designing games +/or programming right?

Nice writing btw, the first one I got into scanning the lit board. Your similies are a bit lengthy though
  6. I don't study photography. That's a hobby - I just need a better camera. ;-;
    I'm studying (here we go...) BTEC National Diploma for Information Technology Practitioners (Software Development). Or we could say ITP for the last three. When I started, the course was simply called E-Gaming. x__x
  7. Lol What're you studying, aside from (I'm guessing) photography
  8. Nope, I'm at college. Right now as I type this in fact lol.
  9. Currently planning to go onto sixth form to study computing,physics and maths. After that, I'll head probably to uni, not 100% sure on what to do there.
    Your at uni at the moment aren't you?
  10. Haha, lucky you! xD

What do you plan on doing after school?
  11. The school we're at doesn't quite go to that extent often. B is what half the students are pushed to try and aim for, but thats because its the common target grade, and they always push for the target grade , and make anything less than that seemlike a fail. It works for most kids, over here apart from the typical group of retard class skippers.
    Fortunately, I don't have much coursework
  12. Haha, noooo. GCSE's = two years of coursework, re-doing that coursework, taking mocks and exams. ;-;

I'm not saying it's impossible (in fact, it's quite easy if you do the minimal requirements - I don't suggest that, it's just an example), but the teachers/tutors and the parents make it sound like if you get a B, you've failed.
  13. Well, unfortunately for you, thought it took a year (=0) I did

The pressure isn't there to kill you though, its so you, you know, succeed?
  14. I wondered where you'd got off to, and didn't think you'd come back. ;-;
    Ugh, you've been cursed by the mocks too huh? They'll be over before you, loner and Raider know. ^^

I've been pretty okay, thanks. Just getting into full swing of doing assignments for college and picking Universities. Sooo much pressure is put on the young folk these days to succeed... xD
  15. lol hey, I kinda left TFF behind when I got bored of FF, and I got one of those "we miss you emails", so I thought why not, and came back
    Been ok ty, got mocks in 2 weeks like loner, and german speaking on tuesday :/ How've you been?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 147
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast