Conversation Between addrew and winterborn86

35 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. The computer always gives you time to get moves in though, were as players online wont let you if they can help it so it is much harder.

Only problem with the sterring wheel is that the gear up - gear down levers down work properly. So you goinground a tight corner in gear 5 desperatly trying to gear down but it wont ><
  2. Cool a steering wheel that sounds like loads of fun.
    I know what you mean about being crap online, i've been practicing at soul calibur and im doing pretty well against the computer but online i get my butt kicked, i hardly get a move in lol
  3. I dont say im rather good at a game till other people compliment me. I thought i was good on COD4 at first, went online and i was crap, but that was a year ago and im good now. The lag is another good reason i dont like them.They arent to bad splitscreen or LAN. Havnt got many racing games... got plenty on the computer as ive got a steering wheel for it so its more fun.
  4. I cant play football full stop lol. My parter gets really effed of with it tho cos you can get alot of lag in the game and it kinda ruins it, he's a sore loser anyway lol
    I dont really play many games only the FF games i have, i used to play a game called ridge racer type 4 on my ps1 but i dont have the game anymore, i was rather good at it
  5. Ive just never seen the point of playing a game of football on the xbox, when you can play a game of football with your mates.
  6. Don't you like football games?? I had a go at call of duty but i have poor control over the stick, so when i turn my gun goes up in the air and i keep forgetting the aim button when i shoot.
  7. im not 100% sure if you do but a mate told me you did, but pro evo >.< call of duty 4s great though...
  8. I didnt know about the board games, my partner only really plays pro evo 08 and call of duty 4
  9. loads of good game sfor the 360. fable 2, halo 3, ffXIII, fre board games on xbox live every week... the list goes on!
  10. Yeah might aswell get the xbox if you only want FF13. there quite a lot of good games for the 360
  11. cya goin to go play some rockband.
  12. I probaly wwould get a ps3 but i dont realy see the point as the main game i wanted for it was ff13 and now thats coming out on the xbox360 as well
  13. I got a ps2 so i can play my FF games, and my partner has the xbox 360, we did have ps3 but didnt play any games on it so sold it after a few weeks.
  14. infact ive probaly got the first sega console in there as well, dreamcast i think its called...
  15. i have tekken 1 as well, altho its buried in my attic with all my other ps1 games, never got a ps2 and didnt play ps1 when i got my xbox
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 35
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast