Conversation Between Midgar_Minion and winterborn86

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. hey there how ya doin?
  2. that is pretty weird lol, i never even knew that
  3. I finally figured out hot to get the pics on there ... turns out you can't start the album title with (THE)... weird eh
  4. You could try posting the in the 'how do i' thread and explain the prob, and one of the mods might be able to help ya. i cant think why its not working, sorry im not much help
  5. Man this isn't workin for me... i submitted like three times to do the album thing but im gettin no click upload or browse or anythin... no good
  6. With the albums, this is how i done it
    Click user CP, then in your settings click pictures and albums, you then need to type in the name of the album and submit, then it says 'click to upload' then you next screen will show 3 boxes with browse on the end of em, you can find the pics on your pc thro that, then select the pic you want and the name of it will show up in the blank boxes then you click upload next to it.
  7. He refuses completly to even try my games, i tried his lol, im not to good at them
  8. wait... i still can't do the album thing... isn't there suppose to be a browse button or something?
  9. ya my girlfriend use to get on me all the time about playing it but i would get on her just to try it and one day she actually got into playing it... but i dont know how far she will take it... thanx for the album thing... i bet if you got on him just to try it he would... if you had/have FF twelve i bet the graphics would maybe pull him in
  10. Can you pics on your pc?? if you can you just click create album and upload the pics you can only do three at a time tho.
  11. I doubt my friends have heard of an FF game lol, my partner seen me paly it and he always bitches bout it, sayin its a gay sad lil game an that i should be good games like call of duty4 and pro evo 08 lol
    My lil girl was 1 in feb 10th
  12. How do you get your kids pictures on here?
  13. Actually I got a little boy... He just turned 1 years old on the 15th of June... havin his actual party tomorrow.... and man is he ever a handful he gets into everything... I can only afford to concentrate on one game at a time right now... im playin final fantasy 1 right now for the first time... ya know you seem to have a similar lifestyle to me i gotta ask do you have friends that think playin final fantasy games are just plain gay or whatever they might say? cuz i sure do
  14. You got a lil girl too??
    I kinda started several at the same time cos i couldnt decidedwhich i wanted to do im half way thro FF7/8/9/10 and dirge of cerberus, i should focus on just one one really, cos the buttons fare all dif an i keep mixing em up lol
  15. oh no good you lost the disk eh... hopefully you find it... ya reason i was askin too is because i have one of my own and man its hard gettin time to play the games... which one are you playin right now?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 19
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast