Conversation Between Refieth and Doc Rocco

13 Visitor Messages

1. It prolly does. I frequent TFF more than SLL. More habit than anything. Hehe. How've you been?

And yes. Lily for S-Mod! If they ever hold elections. I don't think they will at my prodding. Heck, they've not held an election yet! =P I'm campaign manager. What would you like to be on our team? We get together for tubs of frosting every Friday night. It's free. =D
  2. Hi! Just dropping by to say that I've finally got my stupid computer to access TFF again. I could've said that on SLL, but it makes more sense to say it here, right?
  3. You have a journal now. =O And you only need 43 more posts to repzorz people. =O
  4. XD! Yep... you gets a PM. XDDD;;
  5. I gets a PM? YAYS. *waits*
  6. (In reply to what you posted on my userpage... =P)

Thanks for the tip! =) By the way, would you like to... hang on, I should take that to PM.
  7. I am still here! Awaiting your triumphant return!

Oh, and just a quick tip - when having a convo via VM, it's better to post on other people's Userpages. That way, they'll get an alert so they can reply quickly. It took me a while to realise that as well. XDDD I'm very clueless.
  8. You're back!!! Well, in two days! Huzzah! Hope to see you back soon!
  9. Where are you??? You haven't been on in (Checks last login date) 5 days nearly! And you're so close to 200 posts!!! Come back oooon! SPSGE neeeds yooo!

Ahem. I must compose myself... Also, I have a new sig and avatar set. ^^
  10. Yay! You posted in the club! I also noticed (rather read) your post in Club Registration. What do you hope to revive?
  11. More VMs! Now I am well and truly beating Lily! Which is the only thing I can beat her at. Unless she suddenly gets neg repped by everyone. I should rep you. You're nice.
  12. @Chez- Gary. =P As for Ash being gay, that's a matter of opinion. I say he's not, most people say he is... whatever.
    Anyway... hi, Doc Rocco! Promised VM coming up! =P
    Thanks! I'll definitely be sticking around here. And posting a copy of this on your VM page... hey, I just did! XD
  13. Yay! We're friends! You seem pretty cool. You must drop by my User Page and say hello, if only to increase my VM count. Hopefully you'll stick around and post quite a bit! The forums are going through a quiet stage. It took me AGES to get 200 posts to rep... Hopefully all that will change and you'll get to rep soon!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13