Conversation Between Raider and winterborn86

358 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. My day was good thanks, took the kids to feed the ducks today, was funny when a giant goose stole the bread out of Maria's hand, I think I was more scared of the huge swans than she was lol
    Aww I'm glad you two had a lovely day
  2. mm ^.^ she was round mine all today! omg twas awesome

howss your day been?
  3. Thats really nice of them to take you to see her, that would be really nice
  4. i amm :/, but oh well, i will tryy too, her parnest said when they go down to see her they will take me i only has a few more months left of complusory education
  5. I bet you gunna miss her loads , I hope you too don't lose contact, it's always sad when that happens
  6. awww they ish growing up fast ^.^ she goes to the army in spet, and has normal holidays, but she will stay there :/ i spose we will last till i go to university
  7. My lil girl was 3 in feb and my lil boy is 9 and half months now, and yep big bundles of joy lol.
    How long has she got to go away for?
  8. ahahah, arent they a little bundle of joy school is fun fun good luck with that, how old are they noww? and thanks we has most of this year, she is going away in September, but i think we will still keep it together
  9. I've been keeping ok thanks, kids still driving me mad tho, thank god one of em goes to school in september lol
    I'm so happy for you and your gf, I hope u 2 have plenty of happy times together
  10. i have been great i have been with my grildrend for a year last saturday ^_^ lotsa stuff has happend, i have missed comign on here

how are you keeping?
  11. Yeah been ages, I totally keep forgetting to come on lol
    How have you been?
  12. o hai, its been a while hasnt it ^.^
  13. i agree with the tired, i've been good, happy
  14. I been ok thanks, just really tired, how have you been?
  15. i dont really get that

how have you been?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 358
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast