Conversation Between Raider and winterborn86

358 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
  1. have you seen the fist one?
  2. Yeah loads lol, i scare easy
  3. scared at all?
  4. I just watched The Grudge 2, I didnt really understand it, but OMG it put the crap up really badly i nearly screamed out loud cos it made me jump. lol
  5. Oh yea, i liked Dark knight aswell, i cant to get it on dvd, I never saw Iron man, but i want to see Hancock, i think that's what it's called, it got will smith in, i do like him he makes me laugh alot in men in black
  6. i like comedy a lot too burt i just watched man on fire, i nearly cried

my fav films

1. Man on fire/Dark Knight
    2. Iron Man
    3. Grudge
  7. I like horror, even tho its scares the crap outta me and the gros ones make me feel sick lol, i also like comedy like American pie and alot of things with Jim Carrey or Johnny Depp in it, but my top films are Titanic, and Gone with the wind.
  8. the seccond is suposed to be just as good and scray

mainly horror, gorry and action films,

you?
  9. lol, 2nd films are not normally as good as the 1st ones so it might not be so scary. What other films do u like to watch?
  10. scared isn't the word

i'm not shure there is a word to describe the absolute terror i experienced and i'm going to watch eh second next week
  11. Did ya get scared?
  12. guess what?

i just watched teh grudge

*shudder*
  13. I'm OK thanks, i finished the pact, it was really good and i wasn't expecting the guy to get off at the end, i felt sorry for the girl tho, and i felt sad when the dog got shot aswell.
    I've now started reading another book called My best friends girl, by Dorothy Koomson, im only only on chapter 10 but it's really good already.
  14. naughty naught XD

hows you today then
  15. I loved isolation, all i had to do was sit in the same room all day and do English, math, break time, science, English, dinner time, math and science lol and if i finished the last lesson i got to do art
    I loved report aswell, until i getting so bad that i was made to take my report card home for my parents to see and they had to sign it to prove they had seen it, i got a lot of crap my parents when that happened i got my worse punishment ever
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 358
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast