Conversation Between Rocky and Xavier Thunderfoot

17 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. I'm pretty good, just been busy with finals and diablo 3, but now I've got some downtime

how goes it for you?
  2. I've been a bit busy lately, haven't really gotten the chance to come on here for a while. How are you?
  3. Hi.
  4. oh welcome back sir! How goes everything? Where you been?!?!
  5. I'm back.
  6. I see you've been posting about, nice job! One thing I'd like to add is try to post more than just one or two sentences when you're making a post. If it helps, explain "why" you said what you had to say, if that makes sense. Otherwise I'd say keep up the good work! And I'm glad to see you've opened up btw
  7. But I have gotten better with my social skills!
  8. I've posted twice so far... It's finally working.
    I haven't had much time to go online with all the school stuff going on.
  9. Sooo whats up my man? How is everything going for ya? Any questions so far?
  10. Hmm... maybe it was just that day....
    I am using a computer with weird internet...
  11. oh very nice! Well work super hard, so then when summer hits you can play hard!

And adoptees are encouraged to post! You can reply in threads, make user groups, make a new thread, etc. Just make sure you are following the forum rules and you should be fine.
  12. Also, I'm just wondering. Are adoptees not allowed to post?
  13. I'm not on summer break just yet, but I will be on the 23!

I don't really feel comfortable talking to my peers in public areas.
  14. ah I see, very nice! You enjoying your summer break so far?

Yes, I can definitely give you some FF knowledge, I've played pretty much every ff game under the sun!

Oh I see, what kind of social issues you have? If you want to PM me about it for privacy reasons, that may not be a bad idea.
  15. Well, I'm 15 years old and I don't know all that much about Final Fantasy. I also have some problems with social interactions and other aspects of life. I love the Warriors series by Erin Hunter, and I am very creative. And to answer your question, I chose you because, as I said before, I have problems with certain areas of life, and since you know so much about it, I thought that you would be the best choice.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 17
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast