Conversation Between Rocky and Yoko

43 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. I have no idea what you;re referring to. I live under a rock.
  2. Oooooh, I know
  3. haha, well there are many different ways you can thank me you know!!
  4. haha sorry!! ^^; I got really drowsy and took a small nap, then you left by the time I came back We shall talk another time!
  5. Oh god, you have no idea what I just did.

Thanks Rocky <3
  6. Happy Valentine's dayyyy

^ just curious!!
  7. Back when I was a little kid, we had to memorize 10 different words for a spelling test each week. My mom made me write them down ten times a piece every day so I could ace the spelling tests. That's how I learned how to spell. Also, through lots of reading when I was younger.

Would you like me to give you special one-on-one lessons? We can even do them on the table if that's your thing!
  8. Where did you learn how to spell?
  9. Heey! I would if I could man.

How have you been lately?
  10. Thanks miss appreciate the bday wishes
  11. Happy Birthday
  12. YAY!

I'm barely on anyway. I just leave it on my phone sometimes then wonder why I'm getting to many messages. I'll just talk to the ones worth talking to. If you message and I don't message back, I'm either driving or busy at work...Or sleeping.

I didn't think you had it in you to hate...
  13. yay! I friended you back btw. Sometimes I'll be online and afk to my computer so if you message me and I blow you off, I promise it's not because I hate you
  14. Psst, added you to msn
  15. I'll take you up on that offer

And Yay! Lightning it is then. I might take the easy way out and order the costume online.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 43
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast