Conversation Between Rocky and Rowan

25 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Cheers. Thats my 'boss' picture. Thats actually my most recent photo, a mate wanted to take some photos with his new camera, so its probably about 3 weeks old.
  2. happy day of birth!! Your profile picture looks badass hahaha
  3. hell yeah. Add a message to the request so I know its from you.. or if it says Rocky then ill know anyway. woo.
  4. sounds good sir! I'm pretty rusty at dota and have neglected taht game for other things as of right now (like Diablo 3 ) but I'll add you so we can pubstomp some kiddies
  5. hey bud, add me on steam so we can play some Dota 2.

Search for "cheeezy" with the 3 'e' and I should be the only cheeezy.
  6. No problems. You can probably torrent the anime from somewhere, essentailly the same as streaming except you'll have it on your pc if you wanna watch it over. Ive been enjoying ff13-2 a great deal. Im upto the last chapter and have 144/160 fragments and mastered all but one role (last role is about lvl 70). I want to get as many fragments as possible before I finish the game because I hate finishing the story and cleaning up whats left. When I finish the game, I like it to be over and done with. At the least, I like there to only be a little bit left to accomplish. In this case I believe its things to do with paradox endings.
  7. Hey Rowan Sorry I didn't message you back in an earlier fashion, sometimes I skim through the notes and forget until much later lol My bad!

I'm doing pretty good actually, a little stressed because I've been kind of busy with everything (even recreational stuff), but I'm managing it pretty well and now that it's the weekend, I can kick back for a bit.

Honestly I have yet to watch any of the P4 anime I need to find a website where I can watch it all but I have not had the time for it. I need to man up and do it though haha.

How have you been these days? Enjoying FF13-2? I know I did actually, was a pleasant experience.

PS: That P4U game looks really fun, I just watched a couple yt videos on it. I'm excited for it!
  8. hey Rocky, hows it going? Just wondering if you've been watching the P4 anime and if its finished yet? I stopped watching after the second episode, file format was in VLC so it meant I couldn't watch it on my ps3 and gave me less incentive to download it.
  9. Glad to hear it champ. Hope you got some nice goodies.
  10. thank you for the birthday wishes my good sir, all was well today
  11. Happy birthday!
  12. Its great. Was getting a little bit pissed off with how difficult it was even on easy mode (boss stages, mostly) but the game itself is incredibly addictive. Its nothing like ive ever played before and most definitly worth a buy. Although Its rather short... I havnt finished it yet but im upto day 6 of 8 with only 5-6 hours of playtime.
  13. I take it from your avy that you've played Catherine? how is it?
  14. Ah bioshock is a good game that I unfortunately have yet to play It was either that or Mass Effect at the time, and I chose ME. I LOVED the Mass Effect series so far though, cant wait for the third one!

I occasionally lurk there, not as much as when I first got introduced (like in early 07 or so) but I do like certain boards, interesting reads on there when you can sift through the BS and trolling. I like reading stuff from different people's outlooks on life.

yeah idk either! must be a region thing. stupid Earth.

as for me? not too much! just been applying to different jobs, trying to find something new really. been playing a lot of League of Legends as well, trying to get better at it and stuff. playing with a group of friends makes any multiplayer game fun!!

how about yourself? keeping that girlfriend of yours busy?? EDIT: oh noes you took them down
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 25
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast