Conversation Between Rocky and che

81 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Was a pretty relaxed night (mostly). Still had a few drinks, but I had class at 8:30 AM. THIS WEEKEND, though.
  2. oh my goodness you got da fuzz to give you a happy birthday message?

#swag

What did you end up doing for your birthday?
  3. Ohhhhhh. I don't know what to do. about this dream and you. I wish this dream comes true.
  4. Last night I had a dream about you. In this dream, I'm dancing right beside you! And it looked like everyone was having fun... the kind of feeling I've waited so long..
  5. hi ur sexy but u prob alr knew dat lol :3
  6. rofl, legendary.
  7. lol thats really funny! the detection system in the game is funny that way. one time i played Soraka and got ganked by Warwick, who with his ult, instantly jumps and disables you (think Pudge from Dota if you ever played it), but i somehow hit the silence at a wierd time and it cancelled him in the middle of it, so he just stood there and his character looked at me while I spammed my laugh command and walked away.
  8. oh hay hayyyy i just messaged you and the crew on skype lol
  9. hi sexy
  10. Agree 100%. Im sorry dubstep, and imma let you finish, but dnB is the greatest genre of music of all time.
  11. dnb > dubstep
  12. Happy birthday you douchearoo. I hope you get awesome fortunes in fortune cookies for the rest of your life.
  13. Gurl u mus be a jack in the box cuz i wanna jack in yo box
  14. You be Dairy Queen and I'll be Burger King. You treat me right and I'll have it your way?? <3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 81
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast