Conversation Between Rocky and Rhaps

73 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. We don't want to get a cush contusion
    Sorry for the micro-spam there, Clint asked me to tell you that, and then I found myself watching Smang it, like, 50 times and had a lot of questions about the video that I don't think Turquoise Jeep could answer.
  2. (In response to past 3 vms lol)

Darn women! Ruining everything!! Dwarf barb eh? Seems kinda non-canon, as i always felt like dwarves were mostly law abiding beings. Sounds like a fun roleplaying character!

Two Can Sam (code of course, cant have our enemies knowing our true intentions
    Also, because smanging is a very dangerous activity that requires full concentration, even a simple blink could cause great peril
  3. Also, why doesn't Yung Humma ever blink?
  4. Dolphin-monkey
  5. Oh lawdy that's the edition we run
    I'm actually not a real character in the campaign I sit in on yet. I was going to be a Gnome Bard, but shit happened, ex girlfriend ruined things, ended up being trashed and me not even being invited to the meets. However, next meeting I'll be making my grand surprise entrance as a Dwarf Barbarian.
    Also, your internet situation sucks. Perhaps you should switch companies?
  6. haha, I've honestly only played like 1 or 2 sessions tops, but I do know a fair bit of knowledge on the rules for some stuff, at least that's 3rd Edition related.
  7. You play D&D too?
  8. happy birthday!
  9. Sounds delightful!
  10. I one time took a mini golf club and hit my brother in the back when he tried to take my Han Solo action figure many a year ago, if that's any indication on how well I share.
  11. lolwut
    Oh lol I guess we were both looking at your page at the same time coincidentally

.....You sure you don't wanna share?
  12. I see that you and your gf are both stalkin me out at the same time, and the answer is no I will not partake in a threesome, I'm not good at sharing and I bet you're not either

13. ...duh, epic winning!
  14. My girlfriend's parents just compared me to Charlie Sheen because of them XD
    I think I win the internet now
  15. rofl! if I had facebook I would go and Like each joke you made but alas I dont. Stay strong though my brother, eventually you will meet your like minded kind
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 73
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast