Conversation Between Rocky and Dodie16

60 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. He mentioned Tali first, but then said Liara might be a better fit for me. A good pic of Liara was easier to find on Google image search too, sooo.... /lazy
  2. Why blueberry, and not tali? Tele IS Garrus, after all

3. You're such a charmer. Happy Valentine's Day to you too. ^^
  4. Happy V-day love!!

Be my Viola?! (or Peggy if you're into that too, I'm not picky when it comes to you )
  5. ahahah so funny chie

thanks dodie, it was a good time ps i still need to watch the p4 anime :s
  6. It's your birthday....AGAIN???? I could of sworn you just had one about 365 days ago.

Happy birthday to ya~! May today be full of wonderful birthday-type stuff.
  7. becoz she iz awersumness~ :U

You get to watch the anime adaptation of Persona 4 yet, sir? Here's a link to the episodes so far if you like to see: Watch Persona 4 The Animation - Episode 1 | Watch Anime Online - Anime Series, Anime Episodes It's really well-made and highly enjoyable. ^^
  8. y u have avy of mai waifu
  9. Aw, don't feel bad. ^^ And I didn't really do anything special, mostly watched movies and hung out at the house. Pretty much just a normal day.
  10. and ohmigawd, I had no idea it was your bday recently! happy belated birthday. I feel bad now because youre always wishing everyone else bday wishes lol.

What did you do for it? Get anything neat?
  11. well played! I laughed.
  12. Haha... That's an awesome way to discover new music. And yeah, I listened to the first two parts a little while ago. Haven't gotten to the third part yet, but I plan to. I might purchase the album if it's on iTunes, since I have an assload of prepaid card I need to get rid of. And things go okay for the most part, I suppose. Thanks for asking. How about yourself?
  13. Muse's "The Resistance" album is so good. The Exogenesis Symphony is in 3 parts actually, do take some time out of the day to listen to the full thing, it's stunning how it all plays out. Amazing what ya find when getting bored and looking through random computer folders for music lol.

We haven't talked in awhile either! How goes?
  14. I don't know about everyone else, but for me, I enjoy it because it's an entertaining show. ^^ It probably helps that it was developed by the same person who had a hand in Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and the PowerPuff Girls. If you feel up to it, you can catch full episodes of it on youtube. Maybe you'll "get it" then.
  15. whats with the whole my little pony craze that everyone is in? I dun get it ;/
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 60
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast