Conversation Between Rocky and Pete

254 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
  1. Hahah its a deal!
  2. if youre sephiroth, i call dibs on the turtles paradise guy
  3. beer. msn later. you down?

text an answer cause ill be playing me3
  4. I hate to say it, but me3 its still collecting dust on my shelf. I just beat skyrim, but I have a few extra missions left. I think I'm gonna take a week our two off, and just pay something mindless, like battlefield or mw3, and then hop into me3
  5. hahah living the dream!!

I'm just studying for finals a bit, but it's such a nice day out that I'd rather get the hell out of here and go golfing.

So I forgot to ask you, but did you end up finishing the Mass Effect trilogy yet? What are your thoughts on the third game, and just everything in general.
  6. I'm bored as shit at work... Yelling at people all day to place rebar properly entertain me, good sir
  7. hello sir
  8. good question. i have no idea what my schedule is like lol
  9. I totally fkn agree hahah. The real question; WHEN?
  10. we need a toga night
  11. haha you got it. i cant start early this weekend, but i should be good for next lol
  12. haha thanks man! Its okay, us old people need our goodnight sleep instead of lurking the forums like we used to . lol and I'm always down for breakfast beer runs!
  13. if i was on here more, id know it was your birthday the other day. that being said, happy belated. and if it weren't like 9am, i'd get you beer.
  14. Oh I'm just living the dream. Got a promotion at my job and I picked myself up a new truck last month. Glorious times.
  15. not too bad! got done with midterms this past week, other than that, picked up a new job and working on a new girl, both of which are upgrades if I do say so myself So things are looking swell!

How about you sir?
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 254
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast