Conversation Between Rocky and Pete

254 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
  1. heh, oh you know....

how about you?
  2. how goes it, sir
  3. LORIK QUI'IN: Lady Benezia was also dressed for her role. An Asari in a pinstripe suit set tongues wagging among the younger male employees, so to speak.

KAIDEN: It does sound like something you'd find on an extranet fetish site. ...What?

WREX: I don't get how a clothed female can be more attractive than a naked one.

LIARA: Men have always had an unhealthy fascination with my species.
  4. yeah, good call.
  5. I dont know why, but I would have expected Kaiden from you
  6. Ouch. I tore my ACL while sober 5 years ago this summer. I had to get hammered to be able to walk that night lol
  7. Damn, some game! How come you didnt invite the other team to get smashed with you? Would of made it more interesting!

Reminds me of my coed softball team from 2 summers ago, except a few of us were drinking pitchers just steps away from the dugout. My friend ended up tearing his ACL during a game as he tripped over second. We thought he was just being a clown. Glorious times
  8. I woke up on my kitchen floor at 8:45 for a 9:00 game. Got a hit, but overall, I was useless. We lost 8-2 in the first game, and like 15-3 in the second.
  9. Cotton?
  10. Good strategy Cotton, let's see how it plays out for you guys!

haha think I'm gonna watch some Dodgeball now
  11. so my softball team wants to get trashed tonight, because we know we're going to lose tomorrow... and somehow this logic makes sense
  12. I can see the gil scandals brewing all over again!
  13. You should know by now what I can do with some effort and friends in high places
  14. I just got home from working an overnighter, and that Jecht thread had me in tears, especially the fact you got 5 million gil lol. Good night
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 254
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast