Conversation Between Rocky and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

51 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Ayo Rocky! How you been bro?
  2. 10 More Days Dude!!! So Psyched ^_^ Oh, Happy Belated B-Day, Sorry I Missed It. Hope You Had A Good One Dude. What Did You Do?
  3. I Am Good, Sorry Took A While To Respond. Was Just Looking Over My User Notes. Saw The One You Gave Me, Had To Check The Video You Sent Me Again. Man That Shit Was Hilarious. But Yeah, Thanks For The User Note A While Back I Feel As Though People Hath Forgotten About Them. Either That, Or People Don't Like Me Enough To Leave Me Some, Or They Are Just Too Lazy...XD
  4. I've been okay, just dealing with stuff but nothing big na mean?? how are you................:^)
  5. Ayo Rocky!!! What's Good Homes? How Have You Been?
  6. OMG!!! ROCKY!!! How You Been Mang? Anything New?
  7. Yo, You Have To See My Newest Vid Man: YouTube - ‪.//J(h)acker&#x202crlm;

Hope You Like It! Enjoy
  8. Dude, Did You See My User Note I Made You?
  9. DUUUUDE!!!! I See You No Likey That I Told A Guy He Can Ask You Anything...Sorry, I Thought You Would Be Okay With That...XD

And...WHAAAAAAT? I Only Get A 7/10 On My Sig? I Thought It was Awesome And Bad-Ass The Way It Is...
  10. I'm Glad You <3 It

Know That I'm Still Searchin' For Some More Crazy Shit Like That For You And I ;P

Anyway, If You Find Some, Please Share It With Me Brah
  11. dude that Mobbin song on there is legit, I <3 it!
  12. LMFAO Thanks Brah!
  13. DUDE!!!! mother****ing happy 18th birthday bro you are legal as all hell now! lol
  14. thanks bro much appreciated
  15. HAPPY MUTHA ****IN' BIRTHDAY MANG!!!

Grats On The Big 22

Anyway, Sorry I Iz Late About It XD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 51
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast