Conversation Between Rocky and Furore

37 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. yay for me being 1001st on your VMs!
  2. Thanks.
  3. happy birthday!
  4. Cheers.
  5. I'm glad to see you back man!
  6. Well Rocky, old pal, thanks for being part of what convinced me to return to TFF.
    It's great to be back here where I can interact with you so conveniently.
  7. I can't believe that got canned.
    Almost a pity I've decided to aim a little higher than a web forum.
  8. sometimes, in the heat of the momemnt.... I go ass to mouth
  9. Yeah, it's a pity it was a commercial flop leading Tecmo to not try and make another RPG. I've seen a few innovations in it that with a bit of development/tweaking could have been quite influential. And I love the difficulty.
  10. Secret of the Stars is testing my patience! lol. I think one of the bigger challenges is the giant gaps in between the groups of monsters, like one area I'll be doing work and then the next I'm running back to the infirmary after every battle. I tell ya what though, having two groups of parties controlled at once is pretty unique and revolutionary for its time, and then some.
  11. happy birthday big guy
  12. come back
  13. Did I?
  14. nah that comment was meant for you rofl. You said something about your voice in one of your posts somewhere, I swear... lol man I'm gay
  15. Your voice is not ugly! I've heard you before, you sound like one of my good friends from a long time back.

I feel bad though, I don't spend enough time talking to you msn though. I'll admit I've been busy too but I'll make a bigger effort to talk to you from now on. Pz and <3!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 37
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast