Conversation Between Rocky and Halie

15 Visitor Messages

1. thanks you gaywood and you have a good one too~
  2. Happy Birthday, Rocky Have a good'en
  3. Haha, thank you for the pointless rep. I am doing well, hope you are too =D
  4. Lol, happy Valentine's day to you too Rocky.

^Thought that one would be better than the one I found saying "You'd be puurrrfect... if you lost 15 pounds" 'cause that would've just been mean
  5. Happy Valentine's Day Xana I'm trying to give all the girls that I am in love with on TFF funny cute pictures so maybe one day, one of them will marry me, so here you go!

6. Rockaaaaaayyyy. Hi. x3
  7. i saw you checking me profile out!!

its k we can be frienz
  8. lol INFPs must be too cool for that.
  9. ugh I must spread more rep around before +repping you zzzzzzz.

What I was GOING to say was, "fellow INFPers unite! lets make babies etc", but nope, tff didnt want any of that
  10. Hey, I'd would love help with it! The old one was waaay too hectic and not very productive lol. As for ideas, I'm struggling with them too. If I think of anything I'll let you know.

You too!
  11. Hey!

I read your journal, and I'm a big music fan as well and I'd like to help start something big in the TFF scene about it. I have no idea what I want to do yet lol, but if you have any ideas or need help with setting up the music club v2 or w/e, lemme know!

Hope all is well for you
  12. Haha, it's mainly Skillet and Thousand Foot Krutch. But even so, its not he genre that really counts, as long as it sounds good, right? ^^

You have my respect in return lol.
  13. I noticed that you listen to a lot of Christian rock bands, all of them which I like as well, so you have my respect!
  14. Why, thank you very much ^.^
  15. Happy Birthday!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15