Conversation Between Rocky and nix

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Cheers Rocky!!

Well the day started off pretty gloom with the shootings in that theater, put me into a kind of depression for the day. But the rest of the day was great, BBQ with the family, then few drinks with freinds, nothing major, I'll have some more fun tomorrow I'm sure
  2. happy birthday nix!!

Did you have any plans for today?
  3. ah they are half way down the page, excuse my poor observation skills oh Rocky one..
  4. haha, Angel of Iniquity and I had a great conversation on our vm walls as you can see.
  5. Where the **** are the death threats? Got me all excited for nothing..
  6. Its number 28, she always closes my threads
  7. I wanted to comment that the illuminati is much at work with that changing of the postcount stuff but it was already locked by the time I saw it. Damn those guys are quick!!
  8. hahaha, its a random facebook picture of my friend who decided to brush his teeth at Walmart I guess, and yes that is a mullet. We keep it classy.
  9. What a mighty clown shoe it is, must be his bed

Also wtf is up with your avatar?
  10. thanks mang much appreciated
  11. Happy day of birth brah!
  12. hahaha what a bunch of posers good thing I smacked him up a few times for ya in game lol. and noooo this makes me sad haha
  13. Yeah alot of phony nix lovers out there, be careful, accept no imitations!

I gave up online gaming, so you will prob never bump into the real one ever, ME!
  14. yeah it is. I was gonna say, I played some guy with the name of RealNix and thought it might of been you for some reason since the name seems uncommon to me, but I guess I was wrong haha
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 23
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast