Conversation Between Rocky and Zardoch

15 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks, dude. Once my b-day ends, I'll be getting back to the scheduled conqueration.

Insincerely yours, Gravis
  2. happy birthday! Glad to see you back taking over the world in a somewhat more mellow manner than before.

-your fratmate, Rocky
  3. Lurking elsewhere, dealing with life shit; you know, the usual. Finally decided to get my ass back here and start doing somethings. Things are never going to be the same.
  4. I saw you lurking the CPC8 thread the other day, what have you been up to sir?
  5. happy birthday!
  6. I won't be online for awhile but Loaf is taking over. check my journal if you have any questions.
  7. The thread is RP. Now is the time to post in it like we suggested. Post chars up and get moving.
  8. Thread's up. When you and your faction members are finished or nearly finished with character profiles, post them. Try and post in my thread as well whenever you can. It's called "The Beginning of the Jade Emperor".
  9. Have you and any other members of your faction post their characters in the mainframe. I'll be putting up the thread for our little bout.
  10. Faction registrations are up. When you finish putting together the info for your faction, post it there.
  11. If you RP any and would like to get on in my factions idea, contact me on AIM/MSN. I'll be on all day.
  12. I remember watching like the first 20 minutes of it as a kid and then turning it off. I don't think most of the original cast was in that one. But let's recap.

First movie they went home from ninja training and was kidnapped by 3 hysterical morons into the arms of grandpa's student from younger days. Blah blah blah--happy ending.

Second movie grandpa went to Japan and without their parent's knowledge, went there too. They entered a ninja tournament and unfolded some history of Tanaka (grandpa).

Third one they helped a bunch of Indians get their land back, lol.

The hulk hogan one is too stupid to mention.
  13. are you fricking kidding me? I had no idea they made one with Hulk Hogan. In fact, now that I think about it, I can only recall the movie where there was the ninja tournament, and the movie that they get kidnapped.. I guess I'll be spending the fourth watching the Three Ninjas movies, haha.
  14. Actually, there's four Three Ninja movies. You forget the last movie with Hulk Hogan, lol.
  15. You recommend any new fun games for the PSP right now? I'm debating if I want to get SO2 for it, but I've already played the hell out of it on the PSX waaay back in the day, and I think I would rather get SO4 but I haven't heard anything about it yet.

Your thoughts?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15