Conversation Between winterborn86 and Robbo

15 Visitor Messages

1. I know it annoyed me tbh i was like oh yeah now im going to spend loads of time being the king, then it was over in like a second
  2. I think I might have to replay it and start buying properties a bit earlier on.
    I swear the game was shorter than Fable II, it seemed like it was over far to quickly.
  3. haha people are alive for me i saved up a few million from my real estate and fulfilled all promises
  4. Good, thata why my Bowerstone town is deserted, think they all died cos I spent all my gold on promises
  5. ah i see that is easy to remember are you ebil or good on fable?
  6. It Winterborn86, nice and easy to remember
  7. if you do have Xbl let me know your gt mines MarkRobboo just so i know who is adding me
  8. I tried to do that, but it didn't work out too well, I didn't like how fast the timer went down, one minute I had 259 days then about an hour later I had 1 day left.
    I finished Fable today, yay! Going to try and get all the quests done with now.
  9. I bought every property ready for that and it failed because you hardly get any warning before the darkness comes. btw if you have xbox live fancy helping me unlock a demon door and ill do it for you too
  10. I'm on a mission to own everyting too lol. I owned nearly everything in fable II. At the moment I'm queen of Albion and I'm running out of days to get money to protect my people because I keep spending it all on the promises I made and rebuilding everything, think I might have to stop with the good deeds if I'm going to survive the darkness. lol
  11. I have it too also iv'e done the storyline in its entirety and i own every property on the game you can buy them on the world map thing in the sanctuary. although i'm going to try complete it 100%
  12. Some bits are quite similar to fable II, but upgrading your weapons and magic are different, but I quite like this new way more then Fable II.
    The storyline so far seems quite interesting, I'm enjoying it alot.
  13. When you get it mind Co-op with me cause im not sure if its the same as Fable II it was advertised as being much better.
  14. Yeah I'm getting it on Xbox. I think I have live membership, may of run out tho, but I will be updating it.
  15. are you getting Fable III for Xbox? and if you are does you have live?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15