Conversation Between Secret Weapon and Furore

29 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. I'm good at this point of this life. I'll keep ya posted when I swipe the cobwebs off my journal. It's good seeing you on here and talking with you bro. It's been a while
  2. Mostly good. ****ed me shoulder last shift thanks to some wannabe 'gangstas' though so hopefully nothing happens til I sleep it off.
    You?
  3. Swinging through to say whats going on brotha... hows life?
  4. Yeah, been ages.
    What's up?
  5. Hey brotha long time no hearing
  6. I mean, just completely the way I'd want. I just went not too long ago to take a test to see if I could get into the National Guard and I missed it by one point. I'll still get in but I have to wait until they lower the standards & I'm in. The risen set of points was 50, it's supposed to be 30/31 and I got a 49.

Me & Shanann (the girl I spoke on in my journal) aren't together right now because she couldn't find it in herself to bear with me being gone out of her life for so long. We WILL get back together and spend the rest of our lives with each other but for now.... we're on hold. I'll put a picture of her on here when I get my labtop + digital camera, she's beautiful brotha.

Her baby's father had ran out on her & I'm stepping in to be that masculine figure, you feel me??? There aren't that many strong men in my family (besides my father & uncle) so I want to show EVERYONE that I am that man. I'm ready for it & to be with Shanann, living that life... similar to you and Ann.
  7. THings are as good as ever here.
    I work at an art gallery now which is awesome, but most of my decent jobs seem to just be casual. Just means I get paid more hourly though the work isn't always completely regular.

As for gaming, I'm heavily addicted to Fallout 3 and my collection is expanding as always.
    How's things outside of the gaming front?
  8. Hey, hows the ol' hammer hanging brotha??? Man... I haven't got to speak with you for a long time Nathan. What's been going with you??? Hows the your job going??? Sorry I wasn't there for your engagement party. I'm still a little too young for it... heh!

It's alright though maybe I could get you to come to mine a few years from now. But yeah, Got your hands on some good games lately??? I just got FF I & II: DOS and FF Tactics A2: GOTR. I beat DOS but GOTR is kicking me rear as a spinning boot roulette right about now.
  9. Sry bout yo grams bro. Just don't dwell in ur own depression euphoria too long. Sry x2 I wasn't here when all of it happened. I'll just wish u belated luck and encourage u to not let her passing pull u down too far because I've been there with a certain somebody. Just think of all the good times and how they shaped you of who are. That helps dull the wounds a lot.
  10. VI was definetely best on the SNES as FFIIINA. Out of Playstation vs Gameboy Advance, Playstation if you want better graphics and sound, GBA if you want faster loading times and portability. Up to you ultimately.
  11. Hows it going bro? Plan on getting that FFIV on DS? Most def for me. I'll be getting that FFVI pretty soon 2. Which system would you prefer me to play it on? The Playstation version has better graphics but the advance one has new things added on it. So hard too choose >_< ......
  12. Too broad a question.
    It has a ton of playable characters (moreso than any other FF I believe) and an epic story, which it combines with traditional CRPG gameplay. Levelling is pretty much normal.
  13. Well, could ya give me a lil' introduction into VI cause this the next one I want to trial (Haven't got to surfing it's info so XD but, -_-;;; seriously). The works (Magicand Battle system, Lv. system, characters) and mention another preferable FF after this one.
  14. VI. It's my favourite Final Fantasy of all time.
    Though I'd reccomend both of them if possible. They were both pretty damned fun.
  15. Yeah. I know it's a pain getting more later release dates. Makes ya go !!! But yeah coming over is the best next thing. By the way, when FFIV DS comes out, I'm going to get that but I've been wanting to trail V or VI. Which one would you prefer bro ?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 29
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast