Conversation Between Polk and Yoko

13 Visitor Messages

1. I'm sorry. Can you ever forgive me? And I've heard of Gurren Lagann. Perhaps one day I'll give it a go.
  2. Yes

How do you not know Gurren Lagann? please, if you ever have the time, educate yourself. You're disappointing me right now.
  3. Is it the anime thing in your avatar? Because I know nothing about anime.
  4. Because Paul had gay feelings for Lennon. Why else? He's MINE!

You DO KNOW where this Yoko is from though right? Please tell me you do. WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM??!!
  5. Why must you break up the sanctity of my beautiful, lily white profile page with your aggressive red font? WAY TO BREAK UP THE BAND YOKO.

I've been waiting to use that one ever since you got a name change, but the opportunity never really arose
  6. OmG RED WRITING THAT EVERYONE CAN READ!!!!! YAY!

Love you
  7. Happy Birthday!
  8. I need advice
  9. Yes?
  10. Poooooooolkers!!!!!!!!!
  11. Glad I know my way around forums. I found the turn off customization button. hehehe.

This makes sense, but maybe you are crazy.

Oh you know. Girly emotions come up sometimes. It's been one of those days. Otherwise I'm peachy.

I have realized that I haven't talked to you before (to the best of my knowledge...), but you seem like a cool guy. What do you do?
  12. I've had my profile white forever. I switched it to all black for a while, but then I went back. I like it because it annoys anyone who comes to my page.

Also, no, I'm not voting. I think it would be a little weird if the guy running the awards voted in them. Maybe I'm crazy though.

Also also, I'm fine. How are you?
  13. Polkster!!! Why .....white?! You! I can't see what I'm typing. Will you be voting? Why am I even asking? lol

How are you?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13