Conversation Between Polk and Pete

102 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Haha thanks man! I really wanted to, but sadly I didn't have enough time yesterday to go and have a nice sit down breakfast... unless you could a Special K bar and a can of monster in a pickup truck a sit down breakfast
  2. Happy birthday, man. I hope you made yourself a "26" out of bacon today to celebrate.
  3. Well, I suppose if you want to break it down, like, x amount of years teaching you how to write, quite nicely if I do say so myself, then x years for the cat to reach its age, then all the time it took to develop the ballpoint pen and spiral notebook... that's one hell of a feat
  4. Actually, it was extremely hard. Please don't tell anybody.
  5. Thank you Mr. President. I just hope he sticks up to his end of the bargain
  6. Oh, the Mets **** up plenty of things... mostly our closer though. He gave up 2 of 3 to the Marlins this past weekend. You saw the implosion almost happen last night.

And yeah, it's kind of sad, but even though the team is really defying all expectations so far, they're really not getting great attendance. I'll chalk it up to the Rangers being in the hockey playoffs and the weather over here being a 50/50 chance of rain lately, but it's really no excuse.
  7. Shit like this is why I can't brag about any of my sports teams. Who ****s up a rundown like in the 8th? I hate baseball.

Also, does nobody go to Met games? Citi Field looks totally empty. Even on a weeknight, Miller Park is usually 2/3 full.
  8. How'd that squeeze feel when it blew up in your face? <3
  9. I hope you don't take it personally when the Brewers crush your Mets.
  10. I'm seriously considering it
  11. Well now I feel like you have to start an account, because your tweets would probably be hilarious.
  12. oh man, i've been debating a twitter account, but this might be worth it. i'm also afraid of the possible uprising i'll start with my tweets
  13. Well, if you're real desperate and don't mind listening a day late, make a twitter account and follow @sterngeek. Dude's pretty good about uploading Stern, O and A, Ron and Fez, and a bunch of other stuff daily.
  14. both, actually. sirius ended at the beginning of april, so i'm missing out
  15. I take it you're missing Stern's enthralling commentary about his trial? Or America's Got Talent?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 102
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast