Conversation Between Polk and Confession

17 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  2. Pff I'mI'm not a cat.
  3. Pff. Copycat.
  4. I'm digging the whole white theme you have going, I am thinking about taking a turn and going all blue with minee.
  5. You're an asshole.

That means I'm jealous of you. Jerk.
  6. Just came on tff to brag about some things.
    1. I am seeing FnM in feb
    2. I got the limited edition Mr. Bungle cd with the vinal and the bottle of mr bungle bubble mixture
  7. Thank God. I don't need more people thinking I'm going to rape them. The only person that needs to worry is Mike Patton. And that's more of a mentor thing, really.
  8. Sense it made total sense! When I read it I though the whole time, WOW that makes sense.
  9. Awesome. Yeah that song is really really good. So is "Rockets" and "East Hastings"
  10. Thanks man!

By the way, I got a couple of GY!BE cd's from a friend of mine. "Dead Flag Blues" is amazing.
  11. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !
  12. Yeah, I dont think that many people would join, sad ey?

Mike patton and God play cards together evety saturday, God triess to use his powers to see Mikes cards, But Mike uses his powers to always have 4 aces. God has lost a fortune.
  13. Haha! For some reason, I think you and I would be the only ones in that group.

Fantomas is amazing, though. Delirium Cordia made me see God. And it was Patton. How strange.
  14. We should start a Mike Patton club!

I love everything he's been in, he is such a good vocalist, also with Faith No More being my favourite band, it's hard not to like the other stuff. Fantomas is awesome, Mike Patton and Dave Lombardo <3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 17
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast