Conversation Between Polk and Taco-Calamitous

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. I apparently killed your thread with the second post... :/
  2. Yeah. It looked like they weren't ready. All those fumbles... what the hell?! The receivers have had a few dropped passes throughout the regular season, though...
  3. I know, what a shitty game. If the game was just a matter of the Giants being better than us, I wouldn't have minded it so much, but the Packers just looked like total shit. Too many dropped passes, too many fumbles, just shitty playing all around.
  4. So how ya doin' after that shitty game? I was so dejected...
  5. That is a common theme for teams who do well in the regular season... Although I don't see anyone doing that at Lambo, except maybe New Orleans.
  6. Yeah, this has been a hell of a season so far. My only concern right now is that after we've had this monster regular season, we're gonna come into the playoffs and just get decimated by the first team we play.
  7. So you enjoying this season so far? That last game had me rather nervous, but then they showed Rodgers on the sideline, And you could just tell from looking at him that he had it in the bag.
  8. So OSU vs Wisconsin next week... Wisconsin is gonna kill OSU so bad. They are losing 21 to 6 to a Division 1AA team right now. Does Wisconsin run it up? Could be 70 to 0. I was thinking 33 to 13 on Thursday night, watching UW vs. UNLV. Thought we'd be able to keep it respectable. Don't think so anymore. I am so disgusted right now.
  9. I've been switching back and forth between the Packer and Brewers games. I don't stress much over preseason, though.
  10. Are you watching this game? I liked the beginning, but now I'm starting to be glad it's only preseason.
  11. I'll bet it is right now. You should be SO EMBARRASSED.
  12. Well they sure made me look like an asshole.
  13. You still feel that way? Heh. I was half worried at the end there, although it didn't look like the Bears were putting in a full effort there, even though they were moving the ball. They didn't seem like they were in a hurry at all. But yay!
  14. Ugh, I know. The one Jennings dropped was a sure fire home run. If he caught that, he was gone.

And Troy Aikman's an asshole. Maybe it's my inherited hatred of the Cowboys, but I never liked the guy.

The way the Packers are playing now, though, I think I'd rather them lose and just start fresh next season. I don't think they'd be able to win in the playoffs.
  15. Dude, those two dropped passes really pissed me off. And is it just me, or does Troy Aikman just need to shut the **** up? "Hurr durr, I don't agree that that's a late hit! Hurr durr, maybe I neeed to suck Urlacher's ****!" (Actually, I dunno if that was Aikman or the other guy. Either way...)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 28
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast