Conversation Between Unknown Entity and ViviMasterMage

156 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. My details should be secure. Credit card information was encrypted, and I've moved my money anyway. All that's left to do is cancel the card and get a new one. xD
  2. Yay! Go mum! What did they say? xD
  3. Yeah, I suppose! I'm just remembering everything from the show! xD

It's all good. I'm okay with my hair. My mum just had a go over the phone. =D
  4. We don't really have any "bad girls" around here to qualify for the Powerpunk Girls. Unless you count Ocean and Victoria, but isn't that going too far? ^^;

It just looks like a red/brown colour. I don't know what the fuss is about. It's your hair - it doesn't stop you from gaining an education. ><
  5. I'd play the hell outta Hannah Montana. I mean, the appeal is just too much for a guy to put down! [/he lied.] I love the Powerpuff Girls, too! And you even have a set of Rowdyruff boys, too! But where are the Powerpunk girls? xD

Oh, I know what you mean. It's very mild really. But the school be taking no shizzle anymore. >_<
  6. There are some games I draw the line at, bwahaha. Wouldn't catch me playing Hanna Montana. ;p But yeah, I like Powerpuff Girls. ^^

...your hair is getting inspected? The hell? I saw your hair dye pictures on facebook, and it didn't seem like something to get inspected over. Unless I was looking at something else lol. Stupid school. ><
  7. You know, that happened for so many shows. I mean, Ren and Stimpy, Invader Zim, Animaniacs, to name a few, were all really intended for a more matured audience with some of the humour that got through. xD I love those shows that you can enjoy no matter what age. Same with gaming, I suppose. =)

I didn't have my tie and I think my hair is getting inspected tomorrow. >_> Idiots.
  8. Apparently it started out for more adult audiences, but when it was put on Cartoon Network, it had to be tuned down. Instead of a "spoonful of everything nice", it was a "can of whoop-ass" lol. Or something like that. xD

Why, what was wrong with your uniform? xD
  9. Yeah, same here. But I guess it's not for the younger generation anyway, is it? xD

Oh, I got sent home to correct my uniform and never went back! xD
  10. Haha, it's only once in a while that you get to be in on the joke too it seems. I've not understood half the shenanigans going on around here lately. ^^;

*hugs* =(
  11. A mod thread, eh? xD Wow, well, you know! It's a bit of funny which seems to come once in a while to this place! =)

Oh, God. School tomorrow... Hold me! x'(
  12. Haha, it was just a joke in the mod thread. I didn't think it'll go this far. xD
  13. I've done it, babes. So, what possessed you to create this hype? xD
  14. Haha, yeah. Trunks got in on it too. No biggie though, there's more bad guys. xD
  15. The Powerpuff thing. I thought I'd be your nemesis but that job is freaking taken. xD Maybe I'll switch to HIM because I'm ambiguous and flamboyant. >_<
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 156
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast