Conversation Between Unknown Entity and Xanatos

77 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Thank you very muchlies! ^^
  2. Happy birthday Unknown, all the best.
  3. I would love a Jaffa Cake right now. That sounds amazing. I can imagine the prices on all of those being pretty steep too. To get a good cake in general is expensive - my birthday cake is like £15, and even then it's not that great. Just cheap chocolate melted over stale sponge with cheap chocolate flakes on the top. It's good, but you know for £30, you can get the best cake you've ever tasted.
  4. Yes, those are the ones, I call them Jaffa cookies though. There's an actual cake based on Jaffa cakes, imagine, one giant Jaffa cake. There's a sweet shop where my aunt lives, they make all these crazy stuff, you can even order Mars bar cake, tastes exactly like mars, the only downfall is the price, way too expensive.
  5. I'd say Snake Eater is the best out of those two for sure. Snake Eater is my favourite out of all of them, with the first a close second. Dragon Age 2 is pretty impressive too - I'm not happy about some of the changes, but it does feel like a better game. Looks better too.

I LOVE Jaffa Cakes. Once I have one, it's difficult to stop munching them. Although, are we talking about the same thing? Jaffa Cakes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ? If they were to make an actual cake out of Jaffa Cakes, I'd love that over anything.
  6. Metal Gear Solid 3, and 4 are the only ones I haven't played, and from what I hear Snake Eater is supposed to be the best, though I'll be the judge of that =). I'm already impressed with Dragon Age, it got my friend who's far from an RPG fan into RPG, though he keeps telling me to avoid Dragon Age II if I don't want to be disappointed.

Have you ever eaten Jaffa cookies, they're quite popular in Europe. Yesterday I tried Jaffa cake, best cake I ever had. The icecream cake I planed having on my birthday just got replaced =).
  7. What would I recommend the most? A jump from Dragon Age and Metal Gear Solid 3. Both are my favourites, and they're both different enough to keep things interesting.

I really hope so too. I'm tired of always being home, waiting on phonecalls and emails. With a job, at least I'll have more of a life and extra money to save. =(

I'm glad it works now. Again, if you need any work done to it, I'll be more than happy to do any. ^^
  8. I haven't beaten the second one, I don't remember why I gave up on it in the first place. I'm in sweet dilemma right now, bunch of games and no clue where to start from, Portal 2, both Dragoon Age games, Pokemon Black, Kingdom Hearts II, and Birth by Sleep, Metal Gear Solid 3, Parasite Eve 3...I know I'll eventually play several at once, though what do you recommend the most.

That's what I call a tough luck, I really do hope you'll find a job soon.

Edit: The banner works fine now, sorry I made you go through all trouble.
  9. Ahh, Bioshock too. I can't say I really got into them, but they're pretty decent games from what I've played. The whole having a gun and having a power thing really works.

Well. I applied to 38 jobs during the intensive job searching week. I've had three unsuccessful replies back, and no other replies lol. I've applied to over a hundred, maybe two hundred jobs since September, and I've not even had an interview. =/
  10. Bioshock is only good FPS I played in ages, everything, from gameplay, atmosphere to storyline and characters were simply amazing (Andrew Ryan FTW). This year looks promising, with Rage, and new Duke Nukem coming I may expand my experience on FPS field.

Is that hard to find a job in UK? Lately it's been a mission impossible here, after many years of searching my brother finally found a job in his department (Programmer), til then he was stuck at dead beat job that has nothing to do with his skills, honesty I've never seen him this happy.
  11. You're welcome. ^^

I'm not normally a FPS fan either. Only games I really like like that are Fallout 3 and New Vegas, but even then the FPS is just a capability rather than it being a complete FPS game. Far Cry 2 and The Darkness are good too. Any COD game is a little too big and overrated for my liking, but I caved. ><

Well, technically, I've been unemployed since September, and if you want to get more technical, since June last year (summer holiday). I thought I was going back to college to get more A-Levels or another BTEC, and that didn't happen... damn college. I've been bored shitless for months lol. The course I was on was a morale and employment skill boosting course the first week, and the second week was an intensive job searching course. xD
  12. I don't know what to say, this is simply amazing, way better than I ever imagined. I owe you big time, unfortunately my appreciation is all I can give in return.

I'm not really fan of FPS games, there are exceptions of course, but those are still played on PC, thus trouble getting used to controllers, be it PS3 or XBox 360. Shame though, on strategical level I pawn my friends in "The Outfit", though they take quite a few wins due to my slow reactions. As you I still need to get better at it, after that I highly doubt they'll ever see a victory flag =).

Well, that's a bummer, summer vacations are near, maybe then. What were the courses about?
  13. Nah, I'm sure you're not the only one. I still have friends who don't have a clue what it is lol. And Minecraft is so like that! Time goes by so fast when you play.

Yeah, I just need to get better at it lol. I've played it on the Xbox, and I'm too used to playing with an Xbox controller. That, and story mode is a completely different experience to online - more seems to be going on at once in the story. I know I'll own online. Story mode... not so much. ;;

Wow, sounds like you've been busy. I don't even remember the last time I saw family, haha. I've not really had a holiday. Over Easter break, I was on a two week course, so I didn't really get to see my friends who had the time off college. I was quite annoyed about that, actually. =(
  14. Minecraft? I swear I'm the only guy who doesn't play that game, or so it seems. Sadly, my brother does, whenever I want to use the PC his response is usually "give me just five more minutes", 30 minutes after that and he's still playing Minecraft =).

Black Ops, rather strange choice, no offense but I haven't seen many girls in these kinds of matches, you sure are a true Girl Gamer =).

I've been all over the place lately, in these couple of few days I visited more friends, and relatives than I have in entire year. Easter was crazy to say the least, two of my cousins went through communion today so I had to attend that as well. Can't complain though, the food was great and I had great time. What about your holidays, had fun?
  15. It's coming along slow but okay. Everything is cut and ready to put together. Honestly, I've been a bit lazy, but it should be done very soon. Your VM has kicked production back into motion, and I'm playing around with it now. ^^;

I've not really been up to much, really. I've developed an addiction to Minecraft, and caved and bought Black Ops to play with my friends (typical that I bought it just as PSN went down... daaaaym). And yesterday, me and mum took a drive around London and took some photographs.

How've you been?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 77
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast