Conversation Between Unknown Entity and Robbo

45 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. He suggested Scotland to me too, which seems a lot more reasonable. Something to think about though, because that would be a huge move for me - especially on my own. I was hoping to go to uni in London, but that probably won't happen now. =(
  2. I'm just looking for part time work even that is really hard tbh all the jobs go so quickly haha.

Sorry about you not being able to afford it it's getting ridiculous isn't it Aerif suggested to me trying to go to a Uni in scotland they are cheaper and basically the same I dislike Cameron now
  3. Heh, it's really not that bad, as you've discovered. Worst part I found about that stage was having to start all over in a new environment, but I got over that quickly when I made some friends.

Hey, and well done on your grades! Quite the improvement, haha. ^^

It's very crappy... employers are looking for degrees and experience, of which I have neither. The things I'd studied in the last two years now seem meaningless without going to university, but there's no way I'll be able to afford it - even with student loans. My best bet is to take a foundation degree course at my college for next year, which'll still gimmie a degree I can find work with in the games/software industry. =/
  4. Im not doing much really i was told the jump from GCSE to As-level was the hardest but it's been easy for me tbh. I'm glad really i jumped from like a C to an A so far in a subject from GCSE to AS im quite proud first A i got haha
    I'm looking for work too its crappy isnt it
  5. Sorry for the late reply. I was in a hurry when I saw it, then forgot to reply when I got home. ._.

I'm currently looking for work. I think this is going to be my so-called gap year, and I'm thinking of taking a game development course next September. It's a foundation degree course, but it'll help me get into a better university than originally planned, and is still a degree.

How about you? What are you up to?
  6. Hey, have you gone on to Uni from college yet? or.. what has you done?
  7. no i havent is it good and Vincent obliterates theres a new thread somewhere about Vincent
  8. Why thank you.
    Have you played inFamous?

And crap. I didn't see that you'd sent other VMs. >< Yay for Vincent though! ^^;
  9. I meant to mention this ages ago but meh, Nice Avatar + Sig combo its unusual i like it
  10. I got Vincent in FFVII today im quite proud of myself . How was your day?
  11. Hey i dont know when you sent your last Vm but today has been fine well apart from when i woke up someones underpants were over my jeans i was missing half an eyebrow a lot of leg hair and a sock good night though
  12. I'm pretty tired and bored, but I'm okay. Been worse lol. How's your day been?
  13. Good thanks and yourself?
  14. Hellooo~
    How're you? =)
  15. Hi Thar
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 45
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3