Conversation Between Unknown Entity and Robbo

45 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Hello!

I liked how I have two new User Notes from you. I'm surprised I even noticed the number of them had changed, seeing as they're rarely used lol. ^^;

And thanks! How're you?
  2. Hey thar

like your new avatar btw (i typed this out 3 times because my internet hates me i'll have to plot my revenge)
  3. Gwahahahahaha it was my plan all along.
  4. Nah, lol. It's because you mentioned yawning in that thread. xD
  5. Yawning is a lack of oxygen is it because i'm breathing too??
  6. I can't stop yawning, and it's your fault.
  7. Causing a commotion cause they are so awesome!!

You cant fault a good Narwhal
  8. Narwhals! Narwhals! Swimming in teh ocean!

Damn... now I have the song in my head. I'm going to be watching that all night. xD
  9. WEll you know im pretty sure my me being ninja and whatnot might've misleaded you sorreh
  10. Ahh, that's you? Cool, haha. I'll add you immediately.

I didn't think you were a random because we had mutual friends from here. I was trying to find out who you were. xD
  11. Sorreh i forgot to tell you i added you on fb my name is Mark Roberts sorry if you thought some random was adding you haha
  12. I just didnt use my acc for a while cause im a sinner
  13. I thought you were newer than that. D=

Indeed, I'll change you to her then. ^^
  14. Aww Gemma thanks for nominating me for teh Best new member but i joined in 09 so i dont think im elgible , Is JillXWesker not good for it?
  15. I was kinda hoping to go for Oxford or Cambridge and study Philosophy and Theology. Also i found out today my As level target for RE is a E+ last essay i got an A so my teacher thinks there was a mistake she found out there wasnt now she expects more of me
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 45
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast