Conversation Between Unknown Entity and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

115 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Oh, I know, unless you have a keyboard that you can attach to your PS3. I don't mind typing using the virtual keyboard, cause I am getting used to it, but it does take time. My friends are usually worth the time and effort just to send them a message, so yeah, that is my attitude towards that. At any rate, I am so psyched about the PS4 coming out this holiday! Also cannot wait for E3 this year in one more month Oooh, here is my PSN Profile: xRKHxTakeru's PSN Profile - PSNProfiles.com, just for ease of use for accessing all my gaming info. If there is a game on the you have that you would like to play one day, just ask me, mkay?
  2. It makes me happy too, but I like playing games without being bothered every five minutes. Also, it's hard to type on the PS3.

I gave a customer at work my psn add, and all I got was questions. I'm happy to answer them usually at work, but when I'm in my own home, chilling out from a hard day of work, I just want to put some bullets into virtual enemies, swing some swords at them, or fry them with magic. Not convince someone that psn messages promising £50 credit are spam.
  3. Well, I like conversing with people in general, even when they are playing, cause you can pause the game whenever usually...but if you don't want to be bothered, then that is okay. If you are ever online and you want to talk, although that is rare that people willingly want to talk to me, don't be afraid to, I won't bite, I promiss I like conversing with people, it makes me happy.
  4. The last three people I added to PSN sent me messages on there (I hate being constantly bothered when I play games), invited me to games (most of which I don't even own), and believed the "if u pass this 2 10 ferwends, u get £50 psn credit!!!!1!!!" spam (...dumbasses). I had to remove them.

If you promise you won't do any of that, you're more than welcome to add me. ^^
  5. Sorry, I thought it was invite only...XD I am still not 100% used to the new UI. Anyway, I joined, so if you want, go ahead and add me to PSN
  6. It's a free to join group. Go ahead.
  7. Can I join Rulers of PSN please? I just got a PSN account not long ago this week. Thought it would be a good idea to join.
  8. I Am Good, Thanks For Asking. Man, I Really Want To Play WoW Right Nao...Like, I Didn't Really Get A Chance To Fully Enjoy Cataclysm Cause My Internet At Home Got D/C'd... *Sad Face*

Anyway, Finally Got My First Platinum On My PS3 Not Too Long Ago! I Got The Platinum For FFXIII-2 Clocked In At 105 Hours And 52 Minutes Of Game Time. Also Trying To Platinum FFXIII, Seeing As I Have Beaten It And All. Only At 97 Hours Or So Into It, And I Still Need Lots Of Work Done To Platinum. Maxed Out My Characters, So All That Is Left To Do Is Finish The Cie'th Stone Missions. Got The First 55 Missions Done. Plus Get The Treasure Hunter Trophy...Damn That Might Take A While Before I Get It...Jeeze. It Will Involve A Whole Lot Of Grinding For Gil, I Can Tell You That Much. Also Getting Ready To Purchase The New Pokémon Game Coming Out On October The 7th For The Nintendo DS. Anyway, Glad You're Getting Exiting Opportunities This Week. That Must Be Fun For You. Anyway, Did Loco Colt Talk To You Yet? Just Curious.
  9. I've been okay! Got a lot of exciting opportunities this week, so I'm pumped. Already finished working the midnight launch of Mists of Pandaria, heh.

How're you?
  10. Hey UE Long Time No Talk. How Have You Been?
  11. Omg...I'm Sorry I Haven't Responded In A While...Ughh, No Internet At Home Really Sucks For Me...XD Thats Great You Found A Job And Everything, So I Iz Happy For Youz...Hehe I'm Doing Alright, Could Be Better Though...I Burnt My Two Thumbs And A Finger Recently, And I Smashed My Toes Onto A Coffee Table, Which Bruised Them, And Were In A Shit Ton Of Pain For The First 2-3 Days. Its Healing Though, So Thats Good. I'm Back At School For One More Semester(5 Months) Then I'm Done, So I'm Pretty Excited. I Also Finished FFVII & FFXII This Summer, So I Am Very Happy About That As Well. How Have You Been Lately?
  12. Heya. Only thing interesting is that I got a job, which is great. ^^

How're you?
  13. Hey How Have You Been Lately? Anything Interesting Happen In The Past Month?
  14. LMFAO Oh Sorry, I Didn't Know. Meh, Our Mother's Day Was Yesterday...XD

Anyway, You'll Get Over It...Hehe
  15. Haha, we've already celebrated Mother's Day over here over a month ago. I think she had a good day all the same though. ;p

Yesterday was okay, if you call getting frustrated over Black Ops on Veteran okay. ><
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 115
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast