Conversation Between Unknown Entity and Clint

88 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Everybody refuses to punish you. It's like you brainwashed everybody into liking you. How did you manage that? Being nice? More like being patronizing.

By the way, if you were a prostitute, you'd be the worst prostitute ever. Someone would want to pay you for adult recreational playtime, and you'd be all like, "Sorry, I'm not for sale." Always so patronizing.
  2. I will get somebody who is either a moderator or above to punish you. I was going to ask you to punish yourself, but after a few minutes, it didn't make sense anymore. You just wait, Mrs. Woman. You just wait.
  3. Go on then. I await punishment.
  4. You're mean. I'm going to tell on you.
  5. You're just going to have to drool me a river, because it's not going anywhere. </3
  6. It better not be coming up on three years, or I will punch you in the earlobe. I demand that you take that out of your signature and stop mocking me, or I will begin to uncontrollably drool.
  7. I believe you've mentioned it before. By chance, are you reminding me that it might need updating? I've not checked, but I'm sure it's coming up to three years...

People can drool when they cry. 'Tis gross, but it happens.
  8. Did I ever mention that I feel you're patronizing me by stating in your signature that you're warning free for over two years? I've been ban free for over two years. That's also something to brag about, so don't patronizing me. Or I'll cry.

That smiley thing I put in doesn't fit with what I wrote. I tried to find one that was crying, but I failed.
  9. Howdy. Pegina. Or Vanis. I'm not sexist, so I like to fuse penises and vaginas together into one sexless organ.
  10. 'Sup? Vagina.
  11. Hey. Penis.
  12. Would you cry if you died? And you're welcome. I try not to kill my associates. I try only to kill strangers. My goal in life is to only kill strangers.
  13. Thanks for not killing me in that thread. ;-;

I don't know what I'd have done if I'd died.
  14. Well I try. And I thank you for the compliment. I am no longer offended that you gloat about not getting any warnings for three years.
  15. You may very well be the best boss I've ever had.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 88
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast