Conversation Between Unknown Entity and loner-kid

756 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. yep, nothing big but it was fun
  2. xD

Happy New Year to you too! Did you celebrate?
  3. yeah, it was still a cool costume all around though, other than it being really really warm.

Also, happy new year... Almost
  4. I've not heard of it. xD
  5. grim fandango is an old-ish lucas arts adventure game set in the land of the dead. It was a pretty sweet little game all around and is considered one of the best examples of the genre.
  6. But what is it? =O

Fun is fun, and fun is good and good is good.
    I fared well, and enjoyed myself. It's a little sad my dog had more, bigger presents than myself, but watching him play with his new toys was fun.
  7. yeah, i made a head piece and everything. It was an awesome costume... no one got the reference.

My days been good, nothing big really but fun. And did you fare on this magical winter themed present fest?
  8. You came as manny calavera from grim fandango? =o

Merry Christmas! Hope you're having a wonderful day! ^_^
  9. i came as manny calavera from grim fandango...

But on a more relevant and seasonal topic, merry christmas
  10. heh, too true. Ahh beuracrasy, how everyone hates thee.

About the only costume ideas i can think of are gag costumes and you know what they're like if you actually wear them for a sustained period of time... the joke gets so old. Still, coming as a twilight vampire by bathing myself in cheap glitter might be worth it
  11. Yay for being on top of work! I always left mine until the last minute. I still go decent grades, but it was way too much stress. I still have no plans for Halloween... I'm over a friend's place next weekend for a party/meet up type thing, so maybe we can sort something out. What would you go as, if you could go as anything?

I'm doing okay. Still not got my bloody passport though - I'm starting to feel like I'll never get it. I could always tell the identity office that I don't mind not having a passport, I don't mind not having a back account, I don't mind not having a legit job, and I don't mind not paying taxes, but something tells me they won't like that very much. xD
  12. heh, yeah i got them done. I've been keeping up with the work quite well really which is good. We've got a halloween party coming up and i need to think of a costume for that at some point.

Anyway, how're you? Don't worry about taking a while to respond, it's no biggie
  13. How're you? Did you get your essays done?

Sorries. =(
  14. heh, yeah it's been fun so far but i've got three essays to complete for next week so yeah... Ah well i could easily get them done if i stopped being lazy.

Anyway how're you?
  15. Yeah, my friend did history too. Apparently it was an okay, interesting lesson, but quite difficult.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 756
Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast