Conversation Between Unknown Entity and loner-kid

756 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
  1. I tend to make up stories too - that often helps me drift off. =]

Cute plasters are awesome, and they don't make you any less of a guy by wearing them. =]
  2. I have a powerful imagination, I just don't dream. I'll weave stories inside my head while i lie in bed, but that's entirely conscious thought and not really a dream at all. It's kind of weird that I don't dream but I do have nightmares, and to be honest I usually enjoy my nightmares. Also the cute plasters rule, they make me feel so strong and manly, lol
  3. I dream too much... I has a vivid and overworked imagination, and it never sleeps. =[

Cute plasters lol?
  4. oh... I see... the holiday's a nightmare...

I don't really get nightmares very often because i don't dream much either. When i do get them they stick in my head tho, they're always so surreal. And involve running away from something... Hmm.

Oh yeah i got two vaccines, one in each arm. I've even got two cute little plasters over the area where they stabbed me with the needle, I don't really know why they put them on
  5. Woah, how many did you have to have? o.o

Haha, noes, not nightmares! I mean, I have a nightmare/bad dream once or twice a fortnight, which have been known to be so bad I wake up with a high heart rate, but... I ment nightmare as in the holiday so far. XD
  6. yeah, I need to take some vaccines for the trip to turkey so i don't get seriously ill. Still, nightmares? ouch, unlucky you. Especially if you're getting them fairly reguarly, unless there thhe really surreal nightmares, those are fun after you've woken up. Anyway I hope you're right about things getting better next week, oh humble prophet
  7. Vaccines? o.o;;
    How many coats are you planning on doing then? =]

Eh, I've been ok I guess. Just being bored, not having anything to do, feeling down about that and a few other things... then not being able to sleep because there is so much going on in my mind. XD
    Nightmare, really. But things'll improve next week, I know. ^^
  8. Ha ha, finally i get new batteries for my wireless keyboard. It's been going fine for me, got some vaccines yesterday which was... interesting. Also did some more painting i've done one coat for two of the walls and it's looking good. Still how've you been unknown?
  9. Ouch... gotta suck... =S

Ok, its been a few days! How goes?! =D
  10. well i could, but i wont for a number of reasons
    1) the desk is covered in a large cloth to stop it from gettin paint on it and there is random clutter on my desk so i might put it down on something that i really don't want too
    2)my desk chair is in the bathroom (no joke)
    3) if i did find something to put it on, like a box it'd have to be small enough to fit in the gap between wall and desk
    4) i'm far too lazy

The most irritating thing so far is that people keep opening the door into my side, it's not painful but when your little brother decides to come in and ask you if you have any printer paper despite not having a printer for over half a year and all the stuff that was in your room was just taken out a few days earlier so if you did it would no longer be here, it does get frustrating
  11. Can't you lift it on top of something lol? o.o
  12. I pushed hard with the roller too unknown, that's the only way to get all the paint out of it. The only reason why my neck didn't hurt too much is probably cos i didn't give it enough time to start screamin. Tomorrow morning will probably not be pleasent, but then again my neck might end up hurting due to other reasons. Like my monitor being on the floor behind my desk and me having to lie down to use it
  13. It tends to work best if you push hard with the roller - the colour comes out better. Thats probably what strained my neck when I did my room lol. XD
  14. not really, I can still see little bits of blue through the white paint. shouldn't take more than one more coat and i'll probably only be painting the bits that need painting
  15. I bet your neck and back hurts. o.o

So, ceilling is done now I take it?
Showing Visitor Messages 151 to 165 of 756
Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast