Conversation Between Unknown Entity and RIOT999

155 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Ahhhh, I missed your VM! ><
    I'm so sorreh! D=

How've you been? =D
    <3
  2. hiiiiii :] <3
  3. yeah.....i only like drama when im not the one in it....but watching xD i guess the only thing we can rlly tell ourselves is 'carpe diem'
  4. Haha, living life's wonders... and feeling the blunt end of it rather than the soft side. I hope the crap goes away soon for you though. =]
  5. ive been coolio...problems here and there and all this crap to worry about. living life ^^
  6. Suckage. =[

Eh, things are ok now. Me and a friend had a row, but we've sorted it kinda. At least we're talking, so thats progress.

How about you? =]
  7. yeah i havent been here since about jan/february ias,.... :/ damn so hows life
  8. I have no idea what happened lol. But if you use the "Remember Me" thing for a while, and then sign-out one day, it can be pretty hard getting back in. It happened to me once, but I thought it was fixed... thats if it's the same problem.
  9. o.o omg im back!!!!!! i havent been able to sign in for like ever for some reason!!! wtf"s up?! ^^
  10. ooo... Me likie, me wanna Dissidia! 0_0
  11. OMG HOW DO U NOT KNOW WAT THAT IS????!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!(srry heres the link
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - The Final Fantasy Wiki has more Final Fantasy information than Cid could research
  12. Whats Dissidia?
  13. thnx....i want to get dissidia cuz it looks awesome!!!!! ^_^

14. Hey, nice one!
  15. Cid of the Lufaine: The Goddess of Harmony, Cosmos. The God of Disorder, Chaos. In a far-off dimension, these two gods reign, commanding warriors gathered from many worlds as they battle each other. Cosmos and Chaos, being equally powerful, were destined to fight forever. But the balance has been shifted. Those that Chaos gathered have formed into a vast army. Chaos' power torn the world asunder, the land ever sinking in unrest. And now, only a few warriors have survived their tyranity...
    (forgot to leave you a quote! here, i thought this ones interesting) ._.'
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 155
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast