Conversation Between Unknown Entity and Meier Link

67 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Ahh, cool cool. Wouldn't have said anything if I'd known.
  2. I warned BB for his short post in ID last night / early this morning. Just a lil FYI.
  3. Haha, I'm glad I didn't. ^^;

Yay for sexual references!

I've never seen an Axe commercial. I always put "bow chicka bow bowwwww" with Lynx because of the adverts over here, and I made that commercial idea up. Maybe it exists, but I dunno - I don't really watch television. ^^;
  4. Its just a running joke with me and another female member. There is a sexual reference behind it haha. Kind of like a plummer, tv repair man, or the pool boy.

I think what you are thinking of was an old Axe commercial.
  5. Also, you didn't offend at all. I figured most of it was in jest and I do understand the bf/gf relationships tattoos being ridiculous haha.
  6. ...was there a TV advert for Lynx with a pizza guy on a bike getting followed by hot chicks?
  7. Will do and can do. The funny thing is you don't know how that title came to be haha. hint: bow chicka bow bowwwww.
  8. You're the pizza guy?!

...dude, can you hook me up with free extra pepperoni? Cheers! Kthaxbai!
  9. I know you wanted to put the thread back on track, and I thank you for stepping in. You're right about getting defensive is a natural thing. I don't think anyone was really expecting che to make a post like that that just seemed to slate Leon's thread. I saw he'd made a thread and thought "That's my Leon =')", I read the OP, then I was reading che's post and was like "Teh **** has this got to do with the topic?"

I've spoken to Leon to make sure he hits the report button on posts and what have you if he feels he's been treated unfairly or trolled or whatever. However, with this instance, it appears that che has done nothing wrong and has just made a post that has made him look assy. Report button won't do much, will it? I mean, if everyone got a warning every time they were being assy, we'd have a lot of banned members.

I also know you didn't tell Leon to "suck it up". I was trying to make a reference joke that didn't go too well. ^^;; <3
  10. Oh, and just to clarify things. I was in no way scolding Leon even though he did kind of hit the defensive; its natural reaction to do so. Just trying to get his thread back into line on what he intended it to be. Which has potential to be a great thread that gets the mind to moving.

My recommendation was just a personal opinion on something he could do to get more of the response that he was looking for. That's all it was, a recommendation. If he chooses not to listen to it, no harm no foul.
  11. I know there is nothing wrong with the thread original purpose. I was just stating that he could of worded the OP a little differently to avoid said negative comments and "horrible" opinions.

The over all intent on my post was to keep the thread in line with what Leon wanted and to avoid the whole "is there a heaven or hell" topic that has already proven to drag a good thread through the mud.

I, in no way told Leon to to "suck it up" in anyway. Al I stated by quoting Che was that there will be a difference in opinion. I already addressed the thread derailments by stating that the thread needed to get back on track.

I do want to say thank you for bringing this to a VM though. It is appreciated.

Also, I hope that he is not leaving due to that one thread. I like Leon and hope that he does in fact return to TFF. In his leaving thread I made sure to state that if it was a forum related problem to let the staff know. As far as I know nothing has been reported to the staff from him.
  12. I think Leon's thread was perfectly fine, considering other topics that pop up here and there that mean absolutely nothing.

"Do you think people who don't believe in Christ -- under any circumstance -- will end up in Hell when they die?" That was pretty much the question, which I'm sure would start a debate as there's loads of different opinions on the matter. I think Leon intended it as a think-tank type thing. che missed that, which wasn't exactly his fault, but there was no need for such a response.

I also think Leon probably needed to learn that you won't always get "nice" opinions, but that's no reason to give "horrible" opinions, especially if members here want to keep newer members and increase activity... which Leon wanted to do. Oh, the irony. WE FINALLY GET A MEMBER WHO WANTS TO STAY, AND WE CHASE THEM OUT BECAUSE OPINIONS AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH?! WHAT IS THIS, I DON'T EVEN.

I could have told Leon to "suck it up", but ya' know. I kinda wanted him to stay around a little longer... my adoptee and all. =/

(Sorry if I sound angry at you. Not my intention. I just don't want a warning for derailing the thread, and want to post this somewhere. Anywho...)
  13. Yuna has been missing from TFF for a while now - gone two months... and for some reason decided to remove me from PSN. No idea what that was about. =(

Anywho, so could you take her off my list? Cheers.
  14. I see I see, well that's koo. Just wanted to give heads up in case you didn't know.
  15. I do, she has sent me a PM. xD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 67
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast