Conversation Between Unknown Entity and Doc Rocco

32 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

1. Merry Christmas Doc!
  2. How do you add borders to text? I've tried, and to no success...

Also, I have a problemo with the other siggy I made for Rikkuffx - its in my profile. I can't seem to delete the white bit. The damn wand won't clear it, and using the magic rubber gives me the grey and white squares, but when I save, the white bit comes back.
  3. Sure, I'll help ya! Just tell me what you need help with. Really though, all I do with text is change the colour and add borders, and some other stuff. ^^;
  4. Lolz, I found my anti-alias thingy, and I fixed it up for Rikkuffx! Thanks for that!

I was wondering if you could tell me how to muck about with the text and stuff, because I have no idea how to. Haha, still kind used to this stuff...
  5. That took me the best part of an hour to get that perfect! I'm guessing if you look really close, you'll be able to spot little pencil markings I've used to stop from cutting out the wrong bits. The hair and scarf were the worst!

... Whats anti-alias?
  6. Thought I'd let you know I really like the banner you made for Rikkuffx. It looks really good. Only problem with it is that the anti-alias on the text has been turned off. Apart from that, it's great! The wand work you did with the foreground image of Rikku is brilliant. There's no left overs at all! *steals your wand*
  7. Lol, I checked that one out... Hmm.

Haha... didn't I read somewhere here that IMG used to be used here, then they switched to HTML?

Meh... damn coding issues...
  8. It was banned because it's too easy to manipulate I think, and if there's one little error it can screw up the entire forums. Like when Zeromune missed a letter in his sig, his entire profile shut down. There's a thread on it somewhere, I'll edit and link you.

EDIT:: Here you are!
  9. I know... :S

Why was HTML banned anyway? I'm using IMG code now, but... Why lol?
  10. Entityyyy! The image in your spoilers is also ruined now, seeing as though it uses HTML code. Just thought I'd let you know. ^^;
  11. Hi Doc! Thankies for the rep, and I'll get on giving you some back once I can... I need to start giving it out more often lol...

By the way... Mulan is one of my all time favourite animations! I give yer... 10/10!
  12. Ha, I know this is just a joke now lol! I won't fall for it again LOL!
  13. If loving each and every creature on Earth is a crime, then Tiger Lily is guilty. If working for a better world is a crime, Tiger Lily is guilty. If crusading agains all that is evil is a crime, then she is damn well guilty.

Raping children is a crime Pete is guilty of. Killing a defenceless disabled man is another crime he is guilty of. Pete's criminal record spans several reems of paper.

Vote Tiger Lily for S-Mod.
  14. All arguments presented by "Pete for S-Mod" are hereby deemed

15. ... you forgot the bit about bringing Heath back to life...

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 32
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast