Conversation Between Unknown Entity and Dimi

20 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Some people might do it so that the text is even more harder to read. On some profiles, you have to hide the user customisation to see anything. x.x

Haha, that's usually how things like that go. It's the same with me a diets.
  2. I think we should propose this genius idea about animated profiles to the leaders on here. What is not there to like about this?!

And as for me, life's going good for the most part. I attempted by first time earlier this week of becoming a vegitarian. And of course...I failed! I failed to the sweet yet sinful and tasty taco then went to the dark side by grubbing on some pizza with a few friends.
  3. I love the colour green. If there was a way for me to make it move, and if it would work when I put it up on here, I'd sure as hell do it! =D

I'm good, better than I've been in a couple of weeks. Thanks for asking. How're you doing Fishie? =D
  4. This is a lot of green on your profile. It would be trippy as hell if the green started to move in a liquid oozing motion but it would be damn awesome! Anyways, how are you? And yes, you should of thought about the alcohol in that JB thread!
  5. *dials 555-7859*

When is the hen night?

6. Join Ann and her night of exploding testosterone in her Den of Sin. If you have any question or concerns or if you want to stalk one of the strippers after the party, contact Fish Kelish at 555-7859 for more info.
  7. Leche cake is like this nasty milk that makes the cake really soggy and gross. ><
  8. Whats leche cake?
  9. Naw. The only cake that ever makes me sick are the leche ones that my Mom or my Uncle gets on their Birthdays.
  10. Haha, didn't make you sick though, right? XD

Tis good you had a great time!
  11. Thanks. I had an awesome time, actually. LOTS of cake this year.
  12. OMG, its your B-Day! Have a great time!
  13. Hell yeah! I really wanna see a good horror! Its been a while since a really good one came out... And I'm hard to scare lolz. Meh, I can go down the rental shop to see if the guy has got in any new ones. For some reason, I don't see many horrors being adverised anywhere. I end up only hearing of them when I'm in HMV or some other shop that sells DVDs and the like...

The Mummy is another film I got to see too. Ha, the list of films I wanna see seems to grow by the day!
  14. Wow. I thought getting tickets would be a lot easier after opening weekend last week. This movie must be really good. I heard it broke box office records too.

A lot of good movies seem to be coming out. I saw the Mummy III trailer and although I prefer the first one, this second one was really good. Jet Li's in this one. All they need is to release a good horror movie in theaters. I'm hoping for some good ones to come out soon.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 20
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast