Conversation Between Unknown Entity and Omega Weapon

15 Visitor Messages

1. Haha. Thanks! I've never seen that version of Photoshop before.
    Oh wait, This is not Photoshop! This is Photoshop Element. =P

Oh Gemma, I thought you were actually using Photoshop 2. that version of Photoshop was released on 1992. I thought "Wow, where did she find it?" xD

Thank you anyway. ^^

PS: Seeing that Photoshop Element 7 was released a few months ago, I admit that you are using an old version of that program.

A word of advice: Stick to it, you absolutely don't need to switch to Photoshop. Seriously, Photoshop main window sucks ass. =/
  2. =P Just worked that out...

ImageShack - Hosting :: favorht4.jpg
  3. Seriously, what account are you talking about? =P You don't need to have an account in order to upload your image at ImageShack. =P

All what you need to do is to follow the steps I gave you in that VM I sent you. ^^;;
  4. Okidokie! Give me a sec... gonna need to set up an account... :S

How about photoshop?
  5. Haha. Sorry but it has to be ImageShack. :S I can't seen to access TinyPic from this internet cafe.
  6. And thankies about Please smoke up lol! Just wondering where he got off to... He was funneh...
  7. Heh, I use that...

It is the most... unfriendly thing to use lol. Maybe it has something to do with it being so damn old... Meh, makes okish banners though!

Does it have to be on imageshack? I use tinypic... :S
  8. Well, I've heard you are still using Photoshop 2.0. I honestly have never been on that version.

Now, what I want from to do is the following:

1. Open your Photoshop.
    2. Take a screenshot for it's main window.
    3. Go to File > New > Ok
    3. Now, go to Edit > Paste
    4. Once you have that screenshot pasted, save it as JPG file.
    5. Upload that file at ImageShack.us
    6. Send me it's direct link.

Thanks in advance. ^^;;

PS: I remember seeing you asking about Please smoke up. Well, that dude is banned. The Final Fantasy Forums - View Single Post - TFF listed as attack site (yet again!) in firefox
  9. Sure thing, what can I do for you?
  10. Gemma, can you please do me a favor? =D
  11. I honestly can't think of a good name but it's not a big deal anyway, sometimes a cat will have several names before the right name is found.
  12. Aw no! Maybe they'll... grow to your newcomer... Whats he/she's name?
  13. Haha. Never mind, I was kidding anyway. ^__^

Anyway, my new cat is fine, it is only 10 weeks old but it is affectionate, full of energy and it really loves to play with my other cats. sadly, they don't get along with it.
  14. Haha, I clicked on your profile when I was checking out your welcome back thread to send you a VM asking about your new cat. I noticed that you have the friends/contacts and mods only thing on, so I couldn't send one. Then I thought: this friend thing has been up sooo long, and we aren't friends yet lolz?

So yeah, hows your new cat?
  15. Caution: I am not a very talkative person in general. xD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15