Conversation Between loaf and Xanatos

30 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. I wish I was into reading books but I doubt I will find the energy to do it. I'd be better off reading a quick synopsis on Wiki lol.
  2. If you are into Mass Effect I suggest you read the books, they are surprisingly good, save for the last one. There is a list of inconsistencies and plot holes that book does, and its massive and mind boggling to say the least.
  3. I know. Everyone tells me...and the worst part is it's sitting on my computer. I know it's amazing lol from the day it was in theaters everyone told me to play it.

I hear it is his best role as Bill the Butcher...but it's Daniel Day Lewis, every role he plays is top notch best lol.
  4. I urge you to see Gangs of New York, you wont regret it one bit. I would even go as far as to say it's Daniel Day-Lewis's best performance.
  5. Can't say I have, 10$ for two hours of content seems way too much for me, in the end it's not even worth pirating. I did however see a youtube walkthrough, from what I got it seems there wasn't a case of massive machine retribution against all civilizations as it was initially indicated, The Catalyst only assumed such conflict would eventually appear gathering data from several conflicts, which again questions it's logic, seeing as it created the very machines who "destroyed" or rather assimilated organic life at that time, and alters the original ending to some degree, but that's for another discussion.

You do have a point though, Leviathan DLC does add more depth to both The Catalyst and Reapers, cheers for reminding me.
  6. Gonna take this to VM. But did you not play the Leviathan's DLC? That DLC explains a whole lot.
  7. yeah I know the moment I posted that I forgot about those old ones for SNES and such.
  8. There's such a thing as a hard Star Wars game, the first one on GameBoy is pretty hard. I have it in my collection for over 10 years now, never managed to beat it though.
  9. Happy birthday!
  10. Resident Evil gave me more of a, what's going to happen next horror, didn't really scare me. Silent Hill series scares me lol.
  11. Pandas have been in the lore since I believe WC3. Now being playable is lol to me...hell Draenei was a WTF to me. Worgen is stupid imo. Goblin is just a duh imo.
  12. You're right about that, even more considering WoW's hitting Asian market really hard. Aside from that, I'm not really impressed with the looks of new expansion, I mean ****ing pandas, really?
  13. The new wow expansion of course
  14. I'm having hard time recalling which game might sell more copies than Diablo III let alone all of those games.
  15. Cool story bro!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 30
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast